Looking for both a pub and imp guild.

Gaoree

Looking to join 2 separate guilds. I know a lot have sister guilds on the other side, but I know that most of the time one of those guilds is neglected, so am looking for separate guilds, as long as schedules don't conflict, I have no problem running with multiple people. Looking for a guild that does ops and likes to do other stuff together. Main on both sides is a dps sin / shadow. The Sin is 69 / 72 geared and the Shadow is mostly 69's (Yes i know I can legacy stuff, but I am picky about their specific looks and no legacy armor works for me for those toons)

I am looking because my guild pretty much fell apart and it is time to find new homes.

• 1 month later...

OK, things changed. Found a republic guild, but am still looking for an imperial guild. If the guild is the right fit, would possibly be bringing 2 other people with me with a multitude of toons. Mains of the other two being a Sorc DPS and a Sorc Healer.

We like to participate in Operations, but it isn't a 100% weekly priority. 1 out of 3 does PVP when I feel like doing the PVP thing, all 3 do PVE.