Achievement stopped increment "kill count"

AragarVarnus

Greetings,

I don't usually come to the forums to post something but, this bug is worrying me.

So here it is:

I was playing my Gunslinger and finishing the Bonus Series on Tatooine (he is a L55 so I was killing mobs quickly - as it should be). I had the achievement tracker of the "Battling the Sand People" active and suddenly the counter stopped incrementing my kills, I checked the "Tatooine Eradication" achievement and it wasn't counting the kills either. I already tried relogging, restarting the computer (even that), all to no avail.

*UPDATE*

I've switched to an Imperial alt and killed the same mob, the counter didn't tic either.

The mob is "Sand People Chieftain" btw.

Back on the Republic character the counter is still bugged as well.

*UPDATE*

Well I just hope this is an easily fixable bug.

Aragar.

Edited by AragarVarnus

This bug might just be on your end. I can't confirm the Sand People kills since I already have 1,000, but the 5k kills overall was working just fine for me when I ground out 700 earlier today. The Sand People one is a little buggy, as it doesn't always count kills even in the same area (because they're outside of the "Scar" area?). I farmed my Sand People kills at 1500, -1500, around a circle structure to the west of Largona, if that helps.

Otherwise, you might try untracking your kills from the UI and logging, since there have been some rare issues with items not updating while being tracked.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai