Pubs or Wimps PVP

GnarKillah

Don't worry fellas even i couldn't figure out what his ld50 reference is (its obviously spawned from butthurt)... but something else that is boggling my mind is that i think i seen sithari in warzones , another assassin ? Did it take you two assassins to figure out you were garbage at it lol.

Don't worry fellas even i couldn't figure out what his ld50 reference is (its obviously spawned from butthurt)... but something else that is boggling my mind is that i think i seen sithari in warzones , another assassin ? Did it take you two assassins to figure out you were garbage at it lol.

yeah, i kinda just acted like it made sense and moved on. If there is one thing that will always be constant, it's Unicorns/Ex-Unicorns hatred of that tag :p

A 3 man team closely lost a match to an 8 man :eek: And that wasn't just a loss in Hutball, that was a 6-1 blowout :p

I know you were on the team that destroyed one that my guild ran a 4-man premade on 6-1. I rustle up 3 of my PvE buddies, just so you guys could have some cannon fodder, and that's the thanks we get? :rak_02: Seriously, a couple of them never PvP'ed before. I may as well not have...:p