The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Handmaiden Companion

NeoWolf

Like the Handmaidens who served Padme in the Phantom Menace, a robed female companion who serves as both handmaiden and bodyguard to the character.

Would be a nice companion character, possible romance interest, while being a little less overtly wierd or obviously combat themed in appearance.

I liked the handmaidens as well and having one as a companion would be nice but that would seem more republic bound and thus leaving the problem that padme was the queen of naboo. (its been a whioe and I need to brush up my knowledge so please don't get fannic on me) so that doesn't seem possible much at all because the character classes are all combative, handmaiden.... more like a maid who dies for you

I liked the handmaidens as well and having one as a companion would be nice but that would seem more republic bound and thus leaving the problem that padme was the queen of naboo. (its been a whioe and I need to brush up my knowledge so please don't get fannic on me) so that doesn't seem possible much at all because the character classes are all combative, handmaiden.... more like a maid who dies for you

The beauty of storytelling is they can create any feasible backstory to explain how/why the correct acquires a handmaiden companion.. gratitude, oath, indentured servitude..so and so forth.

As for making one fit for Empire as well as republic thats fairly easy to do with customisations. different face makeup, different coloured robe.. jobs a good un.

Wouldn't it be a bit...um...weird for a male character to be running around the galaxy with a handmaiden?

Also, weren't handmaidens aides to royal personalities?

I don't think any of the classes could be considered "royalty" by any stretch of the imagination, with the exception of Inquisitors.

Wouldn't it be a bit...um...weird for a male character to be running around the galaxy with a handmaiden?

I don't think any of the classes could be considered "royalty" by any stretch of the imagination, with the exception of Inquisitors.

Female bounty hunters can become nobility.

Nto really I mean the Handmaidens weren't Valets they were bodyguards, decoys, agents and assistants. Those aren't things specific to the wealthy but more specifically the influential and every character is a major player in the universe in his own right via thier class stories so they certainly qualify.

I doubt the President cares who takes the bullet for him male or female so long as they do lol

Nto really I mean the Handmaidens weren't Valets they were bodyguards, decoys, agents and assistants. Those aren't things specific to the wealthy but more specifically the influential and every character is a major player in the universe in his own right via thier class stories so they certainly qualify.

I doubt the President cares who takes the bullet for him male or female so long as they do lol

Ok, definitely needs to be a tank companion then haha.