The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Yuun Naked Bug & Cartel Market CD-33 Blaster Riffle Bug

CarbonMerid

**moved from the Customer Service Thread to here*

After todays update I noticed a few odd things,

Firstly during the Trooper mission "Operation Talon" after you destroy the terminals and have a holo-call with Sergeant Yuun he appears naked during the entire conversation.

Yuun Bug

Secondly the new CD-33 Blaster Riffle from the new cartel packs has a graphical issue, this could be intentional but I doubt it, all effects seem to appear 1 meter ahead of the muzzle and about half a meter up. This happens with all effects such as Mortar Volley, Pulse Cannon, Full Auto etc etc.

CD-33 (1)

CD-33 (2)

CD-33 (3)

A fix would be nice when possible, and has anyone else encountered this, especially with the new CD-33?

• Dev Post

Thank you for the reports!

I see that this thread was moved from Customer Service, so I want to first thank you for your report. Secondly, I want to take this opportunity to request that all players read through the thread entitled

"Bug Report Forum Guidelines <READ BEFORE POSTING>" as it has some hints that help in a few ways, including keeping the forums organized so others can find threads more easily and allowing for clear and relevant communication about bugs.

The issue with Yuun is related to one that is known to affect Qyzen Fess, Lord Scourge and others. We are aware of it.

The CD-33 Blaster Rifle has been listed on the Known Issues and has other threads that are exclusive to it. You can find the main one (that others are being merged into) here.

Again, thank you for your report. This thread is going to be closed, as it covers more than one unrelated issue, which becomes hard to track.

Edited by AmberGreen