Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[VIDEO] Operative WPVP funtage

HexDecimalUK

I like you choice of music. :)

Would recommend Public Enemy No. 1 by Megadeth and I am Legend / Out for Blood by Arch Enemy for future videos.

My operative needs to find people to stalk. My jugg and marauder have been having most of the fun. :(

I was considering that very song by arch enemy :D and have used carcass and megadeth in previous vids on my channel :)

i would love to take my jug into wpvp more but when your not a stealth its never long before about 5 shadows jump you :rolleyes: not that i don't take regular detours into pub areas while doing my dailys on these classes :rak_03:

I was considering that very song by arch enemy :D and have used carcass and megadeth in previous vids on my channel :)

i would love to take my jug into wpvp more but when your not a stealth its never long before about 5 shadows jump you :rolleyes: not that i don't take regular detours into pub areas while doing my dailys on these classes :rak_03:

Lol, nice..

I have various other songs in mind that would go well for vids, but, I don't have a channel nor do I really stream anything. Been considering it though...

Meh, if shadows are running around ganking, try and get some sins and operatives to go out and make them pay. I'm also sure it helps to be in tank spec with PvP gear on. My jugg is getting close to having a full PvP tank set to go with her DPS set. >: D

Lol, nice..

I have various other songs in mind that would go well for vids, but, I don't have a channel nor do I really stream anything. Been considering it though...

Meh, if shadows are running around ganking, try and get some sins and operatives to go out and make them pay. I'm also sure it helps to be in tank spec with PvP gear on. My jugg is getting close to having a full PvP tank set to go with her DPS set. >: D

Tank spec in DPS gear is a fave of many but i switched out all the absorb and shield chance stats from my tank gear and stacked and augmented defense and power and run vengeance, they always dump their stuns when i leap and then block/dodge/parry everything like a jedi should :D

Tank spec in DPS gear is a fave of many but i switched out all the absorb and shield chance stats from my tank gear and stacked and augmented defense and power and run vengeance, they always dump their stuns when i leap and then block/dodge/parry everything like a jedi should :D

Yea, vengeance utility is bloody nice and it's always amusing watching people blow through all their CCs as they eat ravage. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.