The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Frogdog/Rotworm not added to collection

Elminster_cs

Yeah, Amber, I think this is still because of the delay in things adding to Collections. We all panic and think it didn't add, but usually it does within 24 hrs (sometimes just by logging in and out).

I have actually found that has really improved recently, so I'm not sure if you guys have been tinkering, but if you have, thank you!

• Dev Post
...after closing the game and log in with any character the item appears to be added, i'm also able to redeem them.

Cheers

Thanks for the update! I'm going to close your thread for now, but we're still looking into Collections items not adding as intended. I will be posting relevant updates in this thread.

Yeah, Amber, I think this is still because of the delay in things adding to Collections. We all panic and think it didn't add, but usually it does within 24 hrs (sometimes just by logging in and out).

I have actually found that has really improved recently, so I'm not sure if you guys have been tinkering, but if you have, thank you!

Thanks for the kind words! I've noticed that it's been better lately too, but we've seen a lot more issues and reports after the last patch, so I say it's worth keeping an eye out for now! :)

Edited by AmberGreen