Option for turn speed

Zylq

Being disabled, I can’t use a mouse. I really appreciate games that allow full keyboard control. But the turn speed isn't great. I’d like to have a turn speed adjuster. DDO has a slider in the options. In LotRO you can adjust it in the UserPreferences file. I know this is SWTOR, but I’m just giving examples. That’d be a great help to the disabled population. Thanks!

Being disabled, I can’t use a mouse. I really appreciate games that allow full keyboard control. But the turn speed isn't great. I’d like to have a turn speed adjuster. DDO has a slider in the options. In LotRO you can adjust it in the UserPreferences file. I know this is SWTOR, but I’m just giving examples. That’d be a great help to the disabled population. Thanks!

They actually have one, it is camera turn speed, up the camera turns peed and your character turns faster.

They actually have one, it is camera turn speed, up the camera turns peed and your character turns faster.

I saw saw that before but I thought it was for the mouse. I'll try it and report back if it works for the left & right keys. Thanks.

Thanks again. I finally logged on. I'm sorry to say that I tried the camera turn speed and it doesn't turn the right & left keys faster. It has something to do with the camera but not turn speed.

I hope Bioware sees this post and takes it seriously. I don't think it should be hard to implement.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.