The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ideas for increased gameplay? Petition potential.

Zane_Albatross

Level Cap: Respecting the lvl 55 (lvl)cap, what happens when you get there? I feel like getting to a maxed lvl is a let down given the fact that a massive multiplayer is built to compete, that it would include lvling competition as well. Make a higher cap than 55! Elite lvls after 55? Something extremely hard to do. It would gain respect for those who can get to the new elite lvls. New titles can be given as well for each lvl over 55.

Bounties: Wouldn't it be cool to have PVP bounty boards. COMPITITION MADHOUSE! Special gear for however many successful bounty hunts on players. How hard would it be to find a character in-game without a tracker on him? So if PVP bounties did become a thing, the hunted shouldn't know he/she was being hunted, and the person hunting, should have a tracker (red target mark) on the hunted individual if the two are on the same planet.

New Guild Planet: Making a new planet for only guilds to get on sounds pretty awesome. The idea would be to have high lvl players in a guild since the enemies on the planet would be insanely hard. A planet where one lvl 55 would get eaten and spit out in a few seconds. It would open up more flashpoint opportunities as well as a huge challenge to start with.

Guild Making: It's hard making a guild (that's good), but would it be a good idea to make a specific place on each planet for players to go to apply/recruit/join guilds. A place where players inside guilds can appoint a role/task/mission for a member of that guild to go and recruit players in this area. Guilds would get a lot bigger, a lot quicker.

Level Cap: Respecting the lvl 55 (lvl)cap, what happens when you get there? I feel like getting to a maxed lvl is a let down given the fact that a massive multiplayer is built to compete, that it would include lvling competition as well. Make a higher cap than 55! Elite lvls after 55? Something extremely hard to do. It would gain respect for those who can get to the new elite lvls. New titles can be given as well for each lvl over 55.

That's what all those different level ops are for. I'm sure they are working on more, but realistically the chase gear is quite time consuming.

Bounties: Wouldn't it be cool to have PVP bounty boards. COMPITITION MADHOUSE! Special gear for however many successful bounty hunts on players. How hard would it be to find a character in-game without a tracker on him? So if PVP bounties did become a thing, the hunted shouldn't know he/she was being hunted, and the person hunting, should have a tracker (red target mark) on the hunted individual if the two are on the same planet.

Every time this comes up, they always state that they will never do allow bounties to be placed on other players.

New Guild Planet: Making a new planet for only guilds to get on sounds pretty awesome. The idea would be to have high lvl players in a guild since the enemies on the planet would be insanely hard. A planet where one lvl 55 would get eaten and spit out in a few seconds. It would open up more flashpoint opportunities as well as a huge challenge to start with.

That would be a major turn off, there should be perks for belonging to a guild, but not exclusive material. I know you think MMO, people who want to play with people. Not really. There are MANY who would rather play alone and solo all material. They turn off General chat and don't ever go back to it. And don't get all high and mighty and say "Screw them!", they also, as a general rule, spend more on things like the Cartel Market that puts money in the pockets of EA/BW to make more material for you and I to enjoy.

Guild Making: It's hard making a guild (that's good), but would it be a good idea to make a specific place on each planet for players to go to apply/recruit/join guilds. A place where players inside guilds can appoint a role/task/mission for a member of that guild to go and recruit players in this area. Guilds would get a lot bigger, a lot quicker.

This wouldn't be so bad. I'd almost prefer a place on the Fleet where one could submit applications to join a guild at a kiosk like the GTN. Also make that area instanced so that only the General chat there stays there and doesn't spill over to the rest of the Fleet. In this area anyone, including F2P players, can whisper. This way there can be direct communication to eliminate confusion as to who wants to join what guild.