Black-Black and White-White Direct Purchase. Does this INCLUDE Collections?

Magnusheart

Patch notes don't indicate that it'll be in the collections. I wouldn't bet on it being there. If it is, it'll be about 750 to unlock it lol.

^True, either way I’m not buying them unless there reasonable price. Mayb three or four bucks, but even that pushing it for me as long as it for one char. I’ve done fine without them because they were ridicules price in game, guess it won’t be changing anytime soon. The sad thing is they will probably sell a ton of them.

I couldn't believe it when I read it, 2K and 1K for the dyes? this is almost 5 times the price I was expecting, they are worth more than a name change! and I don't think they include them in collections, in the patch notes they refer them as consumables :(

^You’re not alone. I can’t imagine who’d pay that much for an item you can’t even reuses but there probably are some people who can afford it or they wouldn’t be selling them at that price. I hate the fact they made some of the most popular color rare and now expensive as hell. :( I guess I won't be getting my black/black after all.

Dude, black and black dye is clearly the most popular and perhaps the most in demand dye. This means it's not going to be a part of the collection.

It's all about getting maximum profits.

I suggest it's time for a boycott, raging, and youtube parody videos! You know, a repeat of the whole learn 2 heal fiasco but this time in regards to over priced CM items! Anyone who buys the dye is clearly a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance!

On a side note: Boy am I lucky to have gotten a black and black dye from the second dye module kit I opened which I used my subscriber coins to buy. I pretty much refuse to change my sniper's chest piece and would certainly like to see it added to the collections.

Edited by Dedrayge

Or smart enough to know they will.

On my server Black/Black was going for 5 million credits on the GTN.

Now you're going to see people selling hundreds of them for less than 1 mil each because the truth is, rich people have the money to waste it in absurd amounts.

The good thing is, it'll be affordable ingame now.

Still unimaginative dyes, though.

Edited by Glumish

With the 50% off in-game CC purchases for subs, I may very well buy the black on black. Don't hate me for it though lol.

The way I read it (and i might be wrong) it is a ONE time discount. Not a flat, 50% off all purchases. Just a heads up.

And I THINK it is a 50% off a one-time purchase of cartel coins via the new in-game purchaser ability.

Edited by JediCahlwyn