To Sovar and the other server "PvPers"

Vaerah

First of all how educate of yours to "criticize" me while instantly putting me on ignore so I could not reply.

Second, I have just returned from a hyatus, rusty as crap, changed hotkeys and I don't even think to be good at playing. Yet I get first or close to in a lot of WZs.

This can't be right, a self admitted mediocre just returned to the game 30 minutes ago, just defending a node getting top score while everybody else somehow manage to do worse.

If this truth is too uncomfortable for you to bear in game, here you have it on the forum.

Srsbsns

I have to sit in the same WZ where others join in with a total loser attitide: "let's let them win quick", or getting 2-3 people coming to squat 1-2 badges at W pylon I am defending, to wait for defeat. Despite we could still easily take 2 pylons back and win. Or in Novare, get 90% of a turret and then abandoning it to go get farmed at E pylon.

To me it's srsbsns because I want to win and they don't even try, what are they playing a PvP game for?

Thats all cool man, but i would not have said a word had you not spent the entire WZ shouting at the team in chat rather than actually in playing the game.

1) The sad thing is, after I spent 95% of the game hammering my balls guarding a node, after getting fairly annoyed ad seeing one of the most atrocious Imps PUG win so easily, seeing people leaving a 95% capped objective to go die at the east turret right below imps spawn, after seeing people coming to camp my guarded node to AFK farm those 1-2 defense ticks...

... after all of that I seriously got reminded why I quit 1 month ago and I have expressed my opinion.

And even then, "shouting at the team rather than actually in playing the game" and not having played for weeks, I still got the top medals and also MVP badge.

This crap induces me vomit pulses.

2) You said a word, which is fine, but put me on ignore so I can't reply? Is it anywhere close to a proper behavior?

WHy do you even care about a random wz with random pissants you dont care about?

If you know that you did your best and still lost then what the hell are you mad about? You cant control other players, grow a pair and stop giving a **** about everyone else.

WHy do you even care about a random wz with random pissants you dont care about?

If you know that you did your best and still lost then what the hell are you mad about? You cant control other players, grow a pair and stop giving a **** about everyone else.

If only giving a **** (or not) helped me join teams with achievement mentality players.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe he has sand in his va gi na