To be a Tank or NOt

LordSargon

Frankly the selection of upper tank gear is so poor of a choice spending the elite coms and ultimate coms is almost a mute point please revamp the gear and give tanks some ability back with the upper gear DPs just stroll through flash points like they are a tank and make tanks feel like why am i here. And than the dps whiners complain that no tanks want to que for a flash point. Tanks should have a much shorter CD taunts :rak_02: Ty for your input

That is why we have a mod system so you can add the BIS slot mods so that you have the correct stats tanking. Like the right mitigation stats such as shield, defense absorb. But in terms of lowering cooldowns on taunts I say not. All tanks have a specefic tanking rotation that they use to keep agro, not just their taunts so lowering the cooldown is flat out pointless.

In order to tank effectively you need the right mitigation awareness and knowledge of your class but lowering cooldowns will do nothing but imbalance the game further.

Tanks should have a much shorter CD taunts :rak_02: Ty for your input

Wow, that is how you want to tank? Better step out of the way and let real tanks do that! And by the way, shourter cooldowns on my taunts, would just lead to more whining on the PvP forums, because the taunts can be used in PvP with quite an impact in this game.

And by the way, I do not wear any of the elder game shells (I gave my Nadja Grell a set of the old PvP Warhero set, and swapped most of the mods, since she is not a tank and I normally as a tank go for the tank gear).

That is why we have a mod system so you can add the BIS slot mods so that you have the correct stats tanking. Like the right mitigation stats such as shield, defense absorb. But in terms of lowering cooldowns on taunts I say not. All tanks have a specefic tanking rotation that they use to keep agro, not just their taunts so lowering the cooldown is flat out pointless.

In order to tank effectively you need the right mitigation awareness and knowledge of your class but lowering cooldowns will do nothing but imbalance the game further.

Apparently you're not a tank. Look ate Elite com and Ultimate Com gear. NONE of it is usable! Not one piece. Not one mod or enhancement. As for lowering cds on taunts etc...I disagree. But yeah, you dps and healers are spoon fed your gear, while tank gear is actually lower drop rate (much lower) in FPs, and as for raiding, unless it's dropped (mk-2 or token) we can't use it.

Apparently you're not a tank. Look ate Elite com and Ultimate Com gear. NONE of it is usable! Not one piece. Not one mod or enhancement. As for lowering cds on taunts etc...I disagree. But yeah, you dps and healers are spoon fed your gear, while tank gear is actually lower drop rate (much lower) in FPs, and as for raiding, unless it's dropped (mk-2 or token) we can't use it.

Pretty much this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.