Sore loser.

GnarKillah

I don't really know the result of a standard Gunnery vs Lethality lineup, but in a game where hard counters and dueling classes exist, duels may not be the best way to solve stuffs.

I'd go with the lethality. I think most of his stuff is uncleansable, and all you really need to do is interrupt gunnery (between int and plethora of CCs, shouldn't be too difficult). but in a duel, he can afford to throw net on you. iunno. I have little respect for gunnery. might be bias.

:2cents:

Edited by foxmob

Who doesn't love going against 4 RG and 2-4 uncensored (total of 2 heals and 1-2 tanks) when you out dps AND out heal all of your group 2 pugs combined? 1.2 healers and 0 tanks.

As far as Uncensored goes, its only Aux and myself on Saerath or Aseka, very rarely since we started playing on our rep toon we ever had a 3rd members. Given the state of my gear on my guardian I'm just being a nuisance more than anything.

Also we don't have much control over who we are grouped with when entering warzone, I hopefully doubt you're thinking we're trying to sync our queues, it just happened that way yesterday (3 sept).

About your comment on playing imp side with no names, I agree with you, much much harder to play with this faction, but since all our imp toons are on other server now we can't go, and also our goal being able to gear up and save coms for upcoming patch to transfer from this server, since we let our rep toon to rot since 2.0.

As far as Uncensored goes, its only Aux and myself on Saerath or Aseka, very rarely since we started playing on our rep toon we ever had a 3rd members. Given the state of my gear on my guardian I'm just being a nuisance more than anything.

Also we don't have much control over who we are grouped with when entering warzone, I hopefully doubt you're thinking we're trying to sync our queues, it just happened that way yesterday (3 sept).

About your comment on playing imp side with no names, I agree with you, much much harder to play with this faction, but since all our imp toons are on other server now we can't go, and also our goal being able to gear up and save coms for upcoming patch to transfer from this server, since we let our rep toon to rot since 2.0.

I said 2-4. Wasn't sure on the 7th and 8th guys (who did better than most on our team). I know you guys didn't do it on purpose either. But when you queue on pub side, there are less players so it happens more naturally. Just had an AH where it was 4 RG and a Mad Cuz Bad double premade. I might get 1 double premade on my team 1/20th of the time.

I said 2-4. Wasn't sure on the 7th and 8th guys (who did better than most on our team). I know you guys didn't do it on purpose either. But when you queue on pub side, there are less players so it happens more naturally. Just had an AH where it was 4 RG and a Mad Cuz Bad double premade. I might get 1 double premade on my team 1/20th of the time.

if that's the case, then perhaps you should address the issue of superQing on the imp side in general, because I constantly run into a ton of pixels, nemesis, take two and US/AD teams with multiple premades on them.

no. I don't actually think you're all super Qing. but I do think you're incredibly unlucky. MCB is a bit like CP atm: tons of players in Q, both solo and grp. anyway...kickball tonight. so the reg Q should be free if you're not interested in kb.