Sore loser.

GnarKillah

There's some pretty relevant advice that gets thrown around League of Legends pretty often. Not sure how it's normally phrased, but essentially it boils down to, "Blaming your team for a loss is just an excuse to not play better yourself".

It doesn't translate over to this game quite as accurately, since larger teams plus no matchmaking means some games are entirely hopeless from the start, but I think it describes a lot of self-proclaimed "great" PvPers just as much as your average terribad who does nothing but troll and rage. My personal favorites are the players who duo or group queue and then are so arrogant as to think their entire group is above needing to play objectives or communicate with the rest of the team, then blame everyone else when a node gets facerolled while they're 5v1ing in a corner against some healer they have a grudge against.

"You only won because you premade"

"Your premade is ranked quality"

"Ours isn't"

Who doesn't love going against 4 RG and 2-4 uncensored (total of 2 heals and 1-2 tanks) when you out dps AND out heal all of your group 2 pugs combined? 1.2 healers and 0 tanks.

Gunnery > Lethality btw

You can talk **** all day about "tab dotting" or "dot dot dot", but u stand like a pillar and PVE most the game. Then when you have a far superior team, actually brag about winning. Get this guy an award. Come play on the imp side if u want a challenge. We hold "no namer" regs 75% of every wz u get into.

I think ur talented, but ppl who talk trash from a position of the clearly dominating team in pvp just don't get it.

Edited by Ravashakk

You can talk **** all day about "tab dotting" or "dot dot dot", but u stand like a pillar and PVE most the game. Then when you have a far superior team, actually brag about winning. Get this guy an award. Come play on the imp side if u want a challenge. We hold "no namer" regs 75% of every wz u get into.

I think ur talented, but ppl who talk trash from a position of the clearly dominating team in pvp just don't get it.

You fell victim to the instigation

I think I've witnessed some sort of contradiction.

The game all that talking started you had the superior team in civil war and let us know about it, so turn about is fair play in that regard. The ribbing is mainly for fun, judging by the scoreboard we both obviously know how to play our classes but some animosity makes it a bit more fun in PVP.

Also I used to do imp pvp a lot before 55 on my jugg but haven't done much at 55.

The game all that talking started you had the superior team in civil war and let us know about it, so turn about is fair play in that regard. The ribbing is mainly for fun, judging by the scoreboard we both obviously know how to play our classes but some animosity makes it a bit more fun in PVP.

Also I used to do imp pvp a lot before 55 on my jugg but haven't done much at 55.

I didn't brag about winning, I simply made a comment about the tunneling that was going on with 4-5 of your teammates. I took by far the most dmg on my team. I would have said the same thing had we lost tbh. Tunneling is tunneling.

That turned into a comparison of dmg, and my spec.

But you are right, ribbing is fine. I usually use it to put players on tilt.

Edited by Ravashakk