Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why does Zahura try to rule us???

darhsteel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be called "Most Feared Player: Me", and it could be super long and we could all not read it like the rest of his posts.

Sounds like a plan!

Would you like to add some commentary into it? I already have some good quotes from Feken about how your guild considers me a major factor in the WZs already, and I'd like to fit your citation in.

As far as trash talking goes, that's all I got on you Jordo. Don't really know you, haven't really talked to you either, and you don't seem to come out on the forums too much either, so I'm gonna need some more ammo on you if you'd like to continue fighting. :/

Any embarrassing moments in WZs you've experienced like standing on the goal line and getting lept to, getting ninja capped on, etc.?

Edited by ZooMzy

I don't think anyone reads anything he types. He's either shouting nonsense in general chat, saying nonsense to the other team during a WZ, or my personal favorite not playing in a WZ and losing his **** in team chat about how people don't have 2018 expertise and that's the exact single reason his team isn't winning.

The last one is especially moronic because I don't think 2018 expertise has ever been truly BiS anyways, so its' not even something worth pouting about.

I don't think anyone reads anything he types. He's either shouting nonsense in general chat, saying nonsense to the other team during a WZ, or my personal favorite not playing in a WZ and losing his **** in team chat about how people don't have 2018 expertise and that's the exact single reason his team isn't winning.

The last one is especially moronic because I don't think 2018 expertise has ever been truly BiS anyways, so its' not even something worth pouting about.

Who are you?

And to elaborate, I don't complain about not having 2018. I complain about people having >1200, especially more so when the same people are getting three shotted.

You must be one of them PvErs that thinks having raid gear is better than Conqueror or Partisan. Thinks hitting high numbers prove something, even though they're getting three shotted by the enemy team whenever they're actually getting hit for a change. Making you ineffective for guarding nodes since you'll die before you can even get a letter off in ops chat.

Come one, come all! Need more scrubs and Infamous guild members to hate on Zu! :D

aw c'mon Zuhara, no one in Infamous hates anyone, and that includes me to you. I just think it's funny how big your ego and forum posts are.

Who said anything about hate?

I merely told you I can't trash talk you, since I don't have anything I can use as ammo. I got the duel thing about Feken losing to Flux as ammo, but I also honestly can't say much after that.

So yeah, no hate, no muss, no fuss. This thread is designed for epeen measuring and trash talking, and I can't really do that unless I have some way to make fun of you. :/

Why would they tell you, so you can spew poison about them? :eek:

Of course. If you're coming into to this thread to make a post, it should only be for these reasons:

1) To "spew poison" at me, your PvP overlord (Should remove the "try" in the thread title)

2) Crack a joke

3) To argue with a player/group you don't like.

Since his response was number 1, in your terms, then he has proven he is just as ready to post "venom" as anyone else here.

So, since number 1 usually holds a connection to 3, I expected him to be here to argue/fight. But my bad, I should've known he was just looking to make a one time post and run, considering he knows how silly his little butthurt looks here in his thread now after I countered his ignorant claim. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.