Achievements : Best and Worst fearture in game

ChrisMattar

As much as i love to have achievements in the game and chase them down, the most frustrating thing is them not working and having to repeat already long and tedious , time consuming things over and over because they;ve been bugged. Especially when CS realizes its a bug fixes it but still asks you to do it all over again.

But quite annoying is the bit where you do the achievement completed its shows as completed but doesn't give you the achievement like it is in this case: http://imgur.com/7KMP6kp

And when that achievement was opened with an alt, I got gibberish that has unfortunately become very common lately, such as this: http://i.imgur.com/9xMHhxQ.jpg

Here's to hoping we don't completely lose faith and don't get completely discouraged fr4om even bothering with this feature that has so much potential to keep players on a mission. and hopefully when those are fixed we wont be forced to repeat the whole procedure again, doubt many people will bother at all.

It is the worst part of the game. Most of them I have already done before it was implemented. How they expect somebody to go back and rehash low level crap to gain them.

I see no point of it and as I gain nothing from it at all.

Like the Alderan go kill Rist mobs 200+ of them. I didn't that leveling up for Christ sake.

It is the worst part of the game. Most of them I have already done before it was implemented. How they expect somebody to go back and rehash low level crap to gain them.

I see no point of it and as I gain nothing from it at all.

Like the Alderan go kill Rist mobs 200+ of them. I didn't that leveling up for Christ sake.

Most of them are meant to be completed with multiple characters.. not on a single toon. The ones like kill 300 of this enemy are meant to be with multiple toons. Because it makes sense that way because you go to all those planets anyway with all the characters leveling.

I can understand they had trouble rewarding all the achievements retro when the achievement system was added with 2.0 given most weren't tracked prior.

But I feel very disappointing is that they didn't track any achievements for CZ when the daily area was released and going to add them in next patch. People with multiple alts would have done the weekly a dozen times or so and killed hundreds of mobs.

Just hope it is not setting a trend for future content.

I can understand they had trouble rewarding all the achievements retro when the achievement system was added with 2.0 given most weren't tracked prior.

But I feel very disappointing is that they didn't track any achievements for CZ when the daily area was released and going to add them in next patch. People with multiple alts would have done the weekly a dozen times or so and killed hundreds of mobs.

Just hope it is not setting a trend for future content.

we can hope, but mistakes happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.