Battle of the year

SamWizaj

A month ago i read something about an enormous space battle (4000 players were fighting against eachother) in an online game.

I was thinking maybe we could organise something similar.

- A huge battle e.g. on 'Illum'

- We could start around 200-500 players (i dont know how much a server can handle)

I don't know if this is possible but it sounded a fun idea to me.

what do you guys think?

A month ago i read something about an enormous space battle (4000 players were fighting against eachother) in an online game.

what do you guys think?

It would be a laggy mess with everyone just clicking "1" and disconnecting every minute.

SWTOR simply doesn't have the technology to do this; neither do all its servers combined match the Tranquility Cluster, nor can they be combined or connected at all.

Edited by B-Dick

- A huge battle e.g. on 'Illum'

- We could start around 200-500 players (i dont know how much a server can handle)

I don't know if this is possible but it sounded a fun idea to me.

what do you guys think?

EVE online i think you're referring to. Probably the best and most successful sandbox game today.

200-500 players...lol you can't even get that many on one instance, and it would be a huge lagfest because this game cant handle 16 players at once without lagging.

EVE online i think you're referring to. Probably the best and most successful sandbox game today.

200-500 players...lol you can't even get that many on one instance, and it would be a huge lagfest because this game cant handle 16 players at once without lagging.

yes indeed im referring to EVE

and i must say you are right about all the lagging and stuff but it seemed a good idea tough :D

the creators of EVE supported/ organised it and did everything they could to reduce lagging. Maybe BW could do that too (:

yes indeed im referring to EVE

and i must say you are right about all the lagging and stuff but it seemed a good idea tough :D

the creators of EVE supported/ organised it and did everything they could to reduce lagging. Maybe BW could do that too (:

EVE has been up since like 2003...which means it runs very well on old computers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.