The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dash'roode getting stuck

mckinley_

I play a marauder and sniper in 2 different SV HM progression groups, occasionally after the aoe knockback on my marauder i will force charge back to the boss while still in mid air. 90% of the time i charge back to the boss from mid air as i should, but 10% give or take a little i have an animation where i force charge back to the boss, then get teleported back to where i would have been had i not force charged. Then i can't move, i am stuck wherever i am at, i've never been able to have a sorcerer try to extricate me but i have tried to force charge adds to no avail, i get the charge animation but don't move, litterally like i just charged to the exact spot i'm in. it happened to my wife twice tonight (she plays a marauder in the group i play a sniper) and i noticed both times were on the 3rd shield part, and the times it happened to me have all been on the 3rd or 4th shield part, so i don't know if that could also be a factor, its a fairly big issue because i'm stuck outside of the shield and its an automatic death, which sometimes can be an automatic wipe depending on the other dps we have Edited by mckinley_

I play a marauder and sniper in 2 different SV HM progression groups, occasionally after the aoe knockback on my marauder i will force charge back to the boss while still in mid air. 90% of the time i charge back to the boss from mid air as i should, but 10% give or take a little i have an animation where i force charge back to the boss, then get teleported back to where i would have been had i not force charged. Then i can't move, i am stuck wherever i am at, i've never been able to have a sorcerer try to extricate me but i have tried to force charge adds to no avail, i get the charge animation but don't move, litterally like i just charged to the exact spot i'm in. it happened to my wife twice tonight (she plays a marauder in the group i play a sniper) and i noticed both times were on the 3rd shield part, and the times it happened to me have all been on the 3rd or 4th shield part, so i don't know if that could also be a factor, its a fairly big issue because i'm stuck outside of the shield and its an automatic death, which sometimes can be an automatic wipe depending on the other dps we have

I've had this happen to me as well.