And the mass exodus has started!

warstory

With the current balance playing sorc in arenas is going to be a hard cookie to swallow.

Only lightning in very specific comps will be able to compete.

That takes like 99% of the playerbase out of the equation.

Edited by Laforet

With the current balance playing sorc in arenas is going to be a hard cookie to swallow.

Only lightning in very specific comps will be able to compete.

That takes like 99% of the playerbase out of the equation.

This looks like with out any additional balance changes?, the case for most classes. Of course unless your am Op, Jug or Mara as these 3 will likely slide into 3 spots on successful teams. Something needs to shake up the meta to get players of different classes excited and willing to arena queue. Waiting months is a rather large mistake that might be the defining issue that kills arenas before they start, coupled with RWZs removal.

This looks like with out any additional balance changes?, the case for most classes. Of course unless your am Op, Jug or Mara as these 3 will likely slide into 3 spots on successful teams. Something needs to shake up the meta to get players of different classes excited and willing to arena queue. Waiting months is a rather large mistake that might be the defining issue that kills arenas before they start, coupled with RWZs removal.

Yeah pretty much the same case with DAMAGE DEALING operatives, mercs, sins.

Vanguards have been brought to competitive status with the recent PTS changes but Marauders are still gods of PvP.

I've only been using my sages/sorcs to run reputation missions lately. Working on an operative, scoundrel and sentinel instead. My two sages are capped on comms and the sorc is close so I should be able to gear another class pretty quickly, assuming they don't throw in a change that prevents us from buying off- class gear.

So if the point was to make us roll new chars: Mission accomplished.

Edited by MidichIorian

You forgot sniper, they get the 4th spot. Or possibly, just possibly a sin if they're good enough.