The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hey All

darkeloookle

Hi there,

I am a Star Trek Online and Rift player... I thought I best try out Star Wars The Old Republic as well as I am a Star Wars fan as well... Plus a lot of my friends are players and I wanted to team up with them and have fun.

I love the game scripting it is so amusing. I wish to congratulate BioWare's writers. However, there are many things that still can be improved like actually having the character say what the option the user clicks.

Why they different? Seems a bit odd to me.

Anyway I'm on ProgenitorEU "Myserr" ® "Cwan" (i) "Kerros" ®

and ShadowlandsUS "Raab" (I) "Tomnas" ® "Moroak" (I)

I'm always happy to help anyone out on their missions, so please do not hesitate to ask for help... Just hope I can considering my character's levels at the time you ask. lol

See you in game.

The "pick on thing, say another" is a strange staple of Bioware games, apparently. There seems to be a strange necessity to have three wildly different responses to a given scenario and it's not always clear why this is, or what the options lead to (I remember once asking about the security detail at a spaceport and instead got a really blunt "uwah, why didn't they *********** do it then, bruv" output, which was weird o.O)

Also, you dirty Republic scum. Do not fear, the might of the Empire will win you over :)

(Nice names, by the way.)