Please resolve Grade 7 and 8 Mat rarity

DakotaDoc

Grate 7 and 8 craft material is way more rare than Grade 9. Why? I know they were the top tier, they are no longer. combine that with the fact that you can only get them in OPS that most people don't run any-longer as 55's cannot queue for SM OPS like EC, EV and KP. If they do a Guild OPS Raid they do HM or better..

Glaring problems like this are bringing your game down Bioware, having 5 Levels for some OPS that most people are not going to do as they are doing Makeb or something else. Plus the mats you could get from these is only in these ops.

Several things could be done.

Put the Grade 7 and 8 Mats in HM FPS and make these lower OPS 50 to 54 in the Queue finder for levels that are 55.

And or put these mats on Makeb or other instances.

you could also make a farming mission tier for those skills to send companions on.

Bioware, ball is in your court, FIX it.

Edited by DakotaDoc

Crafting has been a huge oversight for them and it shows.

Artificer's still can't make all the color crystals for example.

The mission crew skills are the most usefull to the general player, and the actual crafting is nigh pointless. You cannot keep your crafting up to par with how fast you level making the leveling of any craft pointless and worthless (crafters would have to be making mod son par with com mods for cheap as can be for it to be worthwhile, cheap as in the amount of ingrediants).

Armor crafters still lack dye slots on custom armor they make (and not making EVERYTHING they craft custom at this point makes them even more pointless) and all armor under level 15 still lacks dye slots, and many people want to use the Jedi vest and don't because the custom version has no dye slot.

Crafting has been a huge oversight for them and it shows.

Artificer's still can't make all the color crystals for example.

The mission crew skills are the most usefull to the general player, and the actual crafting is nigh pointless. You cannot keep your crafting up to par with how fast you level making the leveling of any craft pointless and worthless (crafters would have to be making mod son par with com mods for cheap as can be for it to be worthwhile, cheap as in the amount of ingrediants).

Armor crafters still lack dye slots on custom armor they make (and not making EVERYTHING they craft custom at this point makes them even more pointless) and all armor under level 15 still lacks dye slots, and many people want to use the Jedi vest and don't because the custom version has no dye slot.

I am with you. But hey, we got this lovely Cartel market. :confused::rolleyes: I guess when I bought this game when it was released. i did this because of the game. Now they should just re-title it. " SWTOR Revenge of the Cartel Market". Or "SWTOR The BUGS strike back" because that is what is happening. Tons of older game bugs are ignored, basic features of the game are broken or missing. Obvious ones like Artifice not having any LVL 52 or 54 off hand Aim Generator or Shield schematics. There are Willpower and Might, but no Aim.

I used to be rolling 3 sub accounts, I dropped that to 2 in anger over the direction of the game. Lately I dropped that to one, there was just no point. No benefit to keeping it. I am tired of the BT Essessles crash that has never been addressed other than. Put in a ticket.

thinking about dropping it to none.

i think we need to organize a protest of the cartel market, embargo if you will, until they comprehensively work on fixing the game. Not throwing more recolored gear at the cartel market.

Edited by DakotaDoc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.