The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Droid Supremacy vs Undying Brotherhood

Beniboybling

Why the Droid Supremacy will Cut you Up

The Offense

Terror units

Terror Troopers: The front line soldiers of the Droid Supremacy, the Terror Troopers have stealth, dura-steel shredding claws, and extremely advanced reflexes and agility. Stun guns too.

Terror Droids: Small and quick, these tiny droids like drilling into anything they can damage. They tend to swarm in order to overwhelm their opponents.

Terror Biodroid: Wielding huge claws and heavy armor, the most notable thing about these large droids is that they can replicate the Force powers of Force Lightning and Force Push.

Terror Walker: This massive droid can release Terror Droids and could only be destroyed, even by Starkiller, by pushing it into a reactor core. Its lasers, missiles, and claws make it deadly.

The Defense

Trade Federation Army

If you assumed that this army is made up of B1s, you are wrong. Instead, the Droid Supremacy has reverted to making the original foot soldiers: the OMM-Series, which is much more intelligent and independent.

However, that is not to say that the full extent of this army’s special forces are not used. See the link for a full list, which includes B2s, Droidekas, B3s, Scorpenek annihilator droids, and plenty of vehicles. This force is perfect for defense of multiple worlds. One army contains 218,400 droids.

The Fleet

Black Sun Navy

Possessing three types of capital ships, the Interceptor-class frigate, MC80 Liberty type Star Cruiser, and Venator-class Star Destroyer, this navy is known for its unorthodox modification and particularly its vast assortment of fighters, which can be deployed in the hundreds by ships such as the Venator-class.

Containing hundreds of ships, it specializes in pirating attacks, hit and runs, and communication across large areas of the galaxy. Piloted by Terror Troopers, the most advanced troopers to ever come out of the Galactic Empire, and pilot droids, it’s a force to be reckoned with.

Note: Xizor’s personal fleet alone had over 280 ships. A small fraction of the vast Black Sun navy that spanned the galaxy and was present above hundreds of worlds.

Planets

Bothawui

Bothawui is the heart of a vast intel network that can easily warn of approaching fleets and attacks. Defended by a planetary shield, it is unable to be bombarded. Possessing mineral deposits that G0-T0 will certainly exploit, it also gives revenue and supplies to the Supremacy.

Nar Shaddaa

With about 80 billion people ready to be exploited, Nar Shaddaa is the perfect economic center. Used by criminal organizations for thousands of years, it is a perfect place to get weapons, supplies, and anything else an underworld droid empire could want. It also possesses shipyards and a planetary shield.

Kamino

Kamino is not present on any star charts, making it a perfect military stronghold. In addition, the raging storms make aerial assaults precarious. Home to the Terror Troopers, any assault on the cities will be met with invisible, and lethal, force. Cloning vats breed Terror Troopers.

Geonosis

Because everything is underground, Geonosis looks innocent from space. However, any opposing force will be surprised at what comes pouring out if they attack. With hundreds of droid foundries, Geonosis can pump out all the Terror Droids and OOM-series droids the Supremacy could need.

Mon Calamari

Perfect for manufacturing ships for the Black Sun Fleet, Mon Calamari specializes in MC80 Liberty type Star Cruisers, and can undoubtedly replicate any other type of vessels it requires in its shipyards second only to few.

Supplier

The Exchange

The Exchange specializes in weapons trafficking, smuggling, and slave trading. This provides the firepower, manual labor, and credits the Droid Supremacy needs to function. It is a powerful economic force that is no stranger to extortion and will do whatever it takes to get the supplies the empire needs. Stealth technology included.

Support forces the Exchange can/should be able to provide are: bounty hunters. Thugs. Assassin droids. Gand. Ubese. Duros. Stealthed ships. Smuggler ships. Slaves. Pilots. Gamorreans. Etc.

Leaders

G0-T0

As seen at the end of his travels with the Exile

Special Abilities:

Human Mask

I know this has been outlawed in the past and likely will be again. But, if G0-T0 is acting as head of state, it would be entirely probable that he would use a human hologram as a way to protect himself. Thus, while his enemies hunt down a human, G0-T0’s droid body goes undetected.

Decoys

The Sentry Droid Mark 1 is identical to G0-T0. Even if his opponents discover that G0-T0 is a droid, he will undoubtedly mass produce the sentry droids to act as decoys, potentially placing one on each ship, flooding the streets of Nar Shaddaa with them, etc. The possibilities are endless as he has these exact replica clones to count on. Finding the real G0-T0 will be almost impossible.

Stealth

G0-T0’s frame is equipped with a stealth generator. Even if his opponents can track down the real droid G0-T0’s location, finding and destroying him will be exceedingly difficult if he is hidden with stealth.

Economics

G0-T0 is known for his ability to finance just about anything. His superbrain allows him to quickly manipulate the economy to generate funds which will them fuel his empire.

Superbrain Leadership

G0-T0 has led not only a galaxy-wide and feared criminal gang, but also controlled his droid army. With his ability to calculate pretty much every single outcome, he is the perfect leader for an army of droids and will ensure that all variables are taken into account. He also “often suspects his opponents of cheating” meaning that he will expect trickery and espionage.

Guri

As seen during her time with the Black Sun

Special Abilities:

Infiltration

Assuming that the opposing team believes that the Droid Supremacy is completely made of droids, Guri’s human-like appearance will allow her to pass as a member of almost any other empire. All she needs is a new uniform.

Loyalty

Guri is fiercely loyal to her master, who is now considered to be G0-T0. She will defend him and the Supremacy at all costs and the thought of defection will never cross her computerized mind.

Cold Heartedness

Guri will do whatever she needs to accomplish an objective. She has no qualms about killing anyone and everyone as long as the job gets done. She does not hesitate or consider compromise or defeat.

Assassination

Guri is an assassin droid for a reason. Super fast, strong, and able to take a beating, Guri is able to battle through most situations and come out unharmed. Skilled with her fists and blasters, she’s a quick and powerful fighter.

Advisor

Guri was Xizor’s advisor and actually ran many of the day to day operations of the Black Sun. This advice and ability to run an empire furthers the economic stability of the Droid Supremacy. With two superbrains as the leaders of this empire, the odds are in their favor.

PROXY

As seen after Starkiller's Death

Special Abilities:

Loyalty

PROXY is a droid by nature, and fiercely loyal to whoever he calls master. As leader of the Supremacy, G0-T0 is now the being that PROXY will serve at all costs, and even give his life for.

Holograms

PROXY can replicate the appearance of any humanoid life form, making him perfect for infiltration, impersonation, and assassination. He could easily kill an enemy officer and then take their place, biding his time until he can strike from within.

Combat Modules

PROXY can utilize the fighting styles of at least nine force users and three non-force users. This makes him an extremely deadly opponent, as he can transform into the likes of Obi-wan, Darth Maul, or even Anakin Skywalker and replicate their fighting styles perfectly.

Force Powers

PROXY is skilled in the use of telekinesis using equipment attached to his body such as repulsors and tractor beams. He is able to push, pull, and even throw a lightsaber.

Duplication

PROXY was the most advanced and deadly being in a line of PROXY Droids. However, PROXY could be duplicated by creating these lesser droids that would still possess his shape shifting ability. These droids would be perfect for infiltration or simply to cause panic during a battle when the enemy thinks it’s firing on its own troops.

HK-01

As seen at the start of the Great Droid Revolution

Special Abilities:

Droid Rebellion

HK-01 has created a Great Droid Revolution before. His efforts caused droids across the galaxy to rebel, turning battle droids, protocol droids, astromechs, and every droid in between against their masters. Entire worlds were taken over in this droid uprising. With the aid of the Droid Supremacy, HK-01 will have no trouble making all of the opposing team’s droids turn against their biological masters.

Self Defense

He is a hunter-killer droid. He’s got a few tricks up his sleeve, including assassin programming.

Strategies

Objective-based

G0-T0 and his droid allies are ruthless. They will not let anything, including morals, get in the way of victory. The Droid Supremacy is well equipped to go for a “cutting off the head” strategy. With stealth tech, smuggling vessels, stealthed infantry, two assassins, an intelligence network, and defecting droid allies, the Droid Supremacy can easily set up a strike team scenario, if not an assassination.

War

The Droid Supremacy is more than capable of waging war. With plenty of credits, resources, and some of the best production facilities the galaxy has ever seen, it can easily supply itself with whatever reinforcements it may need. Having defensible locations and an entire droid army committed to defense, the Droid Supremacy can withstand attacks on its worlds.

Evasive Maneuvers

The Droid Supremacy is more than capable of winning a Kaggath, even if it is hopelessly outmatched. With G0-T0’s stealth and decoys (that could be placed all over the galaxy), hunting him down becomes nearly impossible. Meanwhile, the forces G0-T0 needs, his assassins and a few stealth units, will track down and kill the enemy’s leader.

Tl;dr

The Droid Supremacy will cut you up because:

Its head of state is practically impossible to find. Its offensive force includes stealthed troops and force-using droids. Its defensive force is well coordinated and adaptive. Its fleet is powerful in both firepower and number. Between Kamino, Geonosis, and Mon Calamari, production of forces is incredible. The economy cannot fail under the guidance of two supercomputers. Its supplier is able to provide anything it needs, from weapons to manual labor to metals and underworld goods. It has two elite assassins who are able to infiltrate virtually anywhere. None of the leaders would even consider defecting. And HK-01 will ensure that every single droid in your empire defects to the Droid Supremacy.

I will make faction-specific arguments ASAP. This is just a summary of what my forces can do. Opponents, read up! :D

This was totally supposed to be on the first page.... oops.

Edited by Warren-Stride

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren, I don't think you are allowed Scorponeks. I originally thought you did (that's why I said you pretty much win the ground battle), but apparently you only have B1s, B2s, and droidekas.

/sad face :(

I mean, the wookieepedia page says that they're part of the Trade Federation. But honestly, I'm fine without them.

Edited by Warren-Stride

I mean, the wookieepedia page says that they're part of the Trade Federation. But honestly, I'm fine without them.

that's because they were apart of them during the clone wars this would have to be a pre-clone war trade fed army to be allowed as a minor force.

They should be, but I guess Beni is going with the Naboo invasion force.

You would probably get them if the TF was your supplier, but, like you said, you're fine without them.

While true, Geonosis will quickly produce many more than 10k. Each of the droid factory's conveyer belts were capable of making thousands of battle droids a day.

I know just wanted to point out that you don't have 218,000 troops to start.

Edited by tunewalker

that's because they were apart of them during the clone wars this would have to be a pre-clone war trade fed army to be allowed as a minor force.

I'm not sure why. As you said, no minor force can have more than 10,000. So why not just have the Trade Federation and all its glory while not exceeding 10k? Like I said, doesn't really matter, I'll drop it.

Edited by Warren-Stride

I know just wanted to point out that you don't have 218,000 troops to start.

I put that number in there to demonstrate just how many droids the Geonosis droid factories made: only one army out of a entire galactic campaign was over 200k.

Edited by Warren-Stride

I put that number in there to demonstrate just how many droids the Geonosis droid factories made: only one army out of a entire galactic campaign was over 200k.

yep just trying to make sure everything is staying proper and ya you can def pump out a lot more very fast.

I still think that G0-T0 and Traya should have a rematch with all of their new toys.

Without Beni or not, we're having a match after this Series is over... :D

I think we should get to pick one thing out of each other faction if we want to though :p

Speaking of which... We should totally have a huge Alliance-Made brawl after this too... this series could last all year, with a little imagination!

Edited by Selenial

Question: Were the TF the ones who actually owned the Geonosian factories? 'Cause I thought they were a Geonosian run business, allying with the Confederacy?

Edit: One thing to note, droids other than the B1's take ages to make, and if you lose in space aren't the B1's useless?

Edited by Selenial

G0-T0 however will go to whatever means necessary to ensure his survival, which I'm sure he'll see as essentially to future galactic stability.

Perhaps, but he was willing to die for the republic, and Intent on Defense and Intent of Destruction are two different things. But we shall see, in time.

(Shameless quadruple post)

Flaws I'm seeing with the UB:

No Sustainability

Looking at the DS and UB planets, it's pretty obvious who has the better production. But look further and the UB, in fact, has no productivity whatsoever. Lianna has next to no shipyards. They're small and hardly noteworthy. None of the planets have valuable resources. The supplier can provide credits, but there's nothing to spend them on. The troops are all biological with no way to replenish them. The UB cannot make anything other than ships, and even then production on Lianna isn't exactly stellar. It makes fighters, not much else.

The Fleet

Revan's Sith Navy used ships with no shields and turbolasers that couldn't aim. Not even joking, check out the

Derriphan-class battleship. Obviously they have better ships as well, like the Interdictor-class cruisers. But the greatest disadvantage about this fleet is that is has less-than-amazing fighters. These guys. No shields. Two laser cannons. Weak hull. And those are the only fighter it has. In comparison, the Black Sun Navy of the DS has Starviper attack platforms and fighters that rival X-wings and Y-wings (see Supa Fighter).

Compatibility

I'm not sure how well Grievous will do in his leadership position. Or how well Malgus will do. Firstly, on Grievous, the guy is used to commanding droids. Not living things. So he's not going to consider the loss of troops as a big deal. He's also pretty much useless in commanding the Sith, who will see him as laughable. These Sith come from a time of extreme Imperial patriotism, and that includes Sith dominance and alien oppression. Which leads me to Malgus. You know, the guy who -betrayed the Sith he's now commanding?- Even if that's somehow forgiven, he's still a radical Sith, and the Sith Warriors aren't about to do his bidding without question.

I'll try not to post much more until Marcelo can get on. Sorry!

Edited by Warren-Stride

Warren, your statement about Grievous is incorrect. He was a Kaleesh Warlord, and he led the war against the Huk.

While that's true, he cared about the Kaleesh under his command, I'd assume. He didn't care for the droids under his command, and they died left and right. I'd assume he wouldn't care much for the Sith or Masassi either.

EDIT: Don't Massassi only take orders from Sith or something? I don't think they're respect Grievous' command.

Edited by Warren-Stride

While that's true, he cared about the Kaleesh under his command, I'd assume. He didn't care for the droids under his command, and they died left and right. I'd assume he wouldn't care much for the Sith or Masassi either.

EDIT: Don't Massassi only take orders from Sith or something? I don't think they're respect Grievous' command.

They wouldn't have to, they Have Malgus.