Oricon storyline

Iwipe

Hey everyone, thought some of you might be interested in the storyline for the newest planet added to the PTS - Oricon and the involvements withe Dread Masters. There is a short 11-12 minute cutscenes on each side that will lead you to the first of the new operation. There might be some story in the operation as well once you have defeated the last boss.

Videos do have spoiler content so just be warned :)

Introduction cutscene:

Empire Oricon story cutscenes:

Republic Oricon story cutscenes:

Enjoy!

I really hope that they lie to the republic about their suicide attempt and that they say the truth to the empire that they want the sith inquisitor on their side :D

Spoiler tags for the dread master conversation:

Remember what they say about why the want the inquisitor? Because they are going mad without a sixth Dread Master. So I don't think they lie about anything, they want the inquisitor and continue to live and they want to die with the rest of the galaxy. Thats a contradiction in their thinking only a sixth member could heal.

What they say to the Inquisitor is probably spoken in a clearer mind than what they say to the trooper. Or could it be the other way round?

Spoiler tags for the dread master conversation:

Remember what they say about why the want the inquisitor? Because they are going mad without a sixth Dread Master. So I don't think they lie about anything, they want the inquisitor and continue to live and they want to die with the rest of the galaxy. Thats a contradiction in their thinking only a sixth member could heal.

What they say to the Inquisitor is probably spoken in a clearer mind than what they say to the trooper. Or could it be the other way round?

well what you say is possible but becoming one of them would be bad***

"Gialto thinks he shot his husband" - not the best circumstances, I'll admit, but it's nice to see non-het relationships being included and mentioned.

I'm not watching the Imperial ones because I don't want to spoil the last bits of story we'll be getting for a very, very long time.

well what you say is possible but becoming one of them would be bad***

I really hope you aren't just being teased with the 'option' of joining them. Because...

Well, unless Dread Master Brontes turns out to be 'not quite dead' after Dread Fortress... they'll be needing TWO new Dread Masters.