will the war hero and battlemaster armor schematics ever be back?

watermelonfan

from my understanding they bind from learning the schematics. In the past month I have gotten 2 full sets of battlemaster schematics from the gtn.

That's pretty conclusive evidence that they're not BoP...

Do you by any chance have any in unbound form? Please respond as soon as possible.

Considering the above, yes, I almost certainly do have some schematics. I guess I should have looked closer when I opened the packs.

I'm worried I might never get all of them now. even with my 30 million credits I'm still having trouble getting them.

Oh, don't worry about that; they are often on the GTN. Just watch the market closely.

30 million credits... how'd you pull that off? I thought my 3 million was a lot.

- Arcada

That's pretty conclusive evidence that they're not BoP...

Considering the above, yes, I almost certainly do have some schematics. I guess I should have looked closer when I opened the packs.

Are you willing to sell any to me? I'm trying to collect all of them.

Oh, don't worry about that; they are often on the GTN. Just watch the market closely.

30 million credits... how'd you pull that off? I thought my 3 million was a lot.

- Arcada

I made 30 milion credits in a month by selling stuff on the gtn. What I sold has to remain a secret because if everyone knew then I wouldn't be able to make credits because there would be too much competition.

They were actually very clear when they were being removed that the schematics were going away and that it would be your last chance to get them. A decent number of people bought them in the final days specifically so they could sell the no-longer-available gear later. I'm one of those people. I have the schematics for Sentinels, Agents and Juggernauts. I have fulfilled a handlful of requests off of Fleet chat.

Part of this is because they simply don't sell all that well. I try to list the Sentinel Battlemaster gear (chestpiece and legs, usually) once every week or so. Even then, I might wait two weeks for a sale. The chestpiece goes for 100-120k a piece with fairly cheap mats, but sometimes I have to re-list it five or six times before it sells. Meanwhile, I can list purple implants at 60k and sell them in a day or two.

Perhaps your server has different demands, or you're pricing them too high because I've made at least 10 million credits off of selling all of the battlemaster sets from just the past month or two.

I have the ability to make the Battlemaster sets myself, but I really wish they'd remove the Valor requirements. Sure, if they came with pvp armor mods slotted in them I'd say keep the requirement but since they are just empty shells not a lot of people want to grind to valor 60 to get them.