The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BUG? Corsec Electrobaton?

Koichi

If you check the Cartel Collection in the Weapons page, you see an item called the "Corsec Electrobaton" Is this another item that was left out of the newest Cartel Package release? I say that, because no one is selling it on the GTN market nor has anyone I've seen use it.

If you check the Cartel Collection in the Weapons page, you see an item called the "Corsec Electrobaton" Is this another item that was left out of the newest Cartel Package release? I say that, because no one is selling it on the GTN market nor has anyone I've seen use it.

That's actually been in the collections for awhile now, I noticed it around 2.2

That's actually been in the collections for awhile now, I noticed it around 2.2

Really? Wow... never noticed it until now. Wonder if that was supposed to be one of those items you can get individually?

If you click on the tiny magnifying glass, in the lower right corner of the item display in the collections, it will normally bring up an indicator of where you can find the item. Also if you then click on item description that pops up when you open the magnifying glass you can get the description, stats, and ability to preview the item listed.

So far I have not been able to open the magnifying glass and believe that the item is not out yet.