Sniper PvP : Extended Cut, feat Sean-o and Ces

darthnish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cocky much? xD

Not really no when I got transfered to this server I took a read of the forums to see who the best PvP guilds where saw some thread about <Reign> having "death sqauds" on ilum during the gree event 2v4'd them pretty easily and in Warzones the only person from Reign that impresses is Dingfu. Then theres infamous pretty medicore but better than Reign. Finaly Grim Determination pretty decent but not even close to what everybody thinks they are id rate <We stack Presence> over GD, People say Wrecks is the best DPS/Objective player capped multiple doors and nodes infront of him while hes been busy tunneling Vartouhi. So if hes the best DPS on this server I just took his title because I out dps him on a Pyro PT lel while watching a fkn door. Sure Sabina can actualy out DPS me but id actualy expect that from an aoesmashbomb to out DPS a Powertech in todays class balance garbage.

So no not cocky at all.

/meh

Edited by Skinnychalk

Not really no when I got transfered to this server I took a read of the forums to see who the best PvP guilds where saw some thread about <Reign> having "death sqauds" on ilum during the gree event 2v4'd them pretty easily and in Warzones the only person from Reign that impresses is Dingfu. Then theres infamous pretty medicore but better than Reign. Finaly Grim Determination pretty decent but not even close to what everybody thinks they are id rate <We stack Presence> over GD, People say Wrecks is the best DPS/Objective player capped multiple doors and nodes infront of him while hes been busy tunneling Vartouhi. So if hes the best DPS on this server I just took his title because I out dps him on a Pyro PT lel while watching a fkn door. Sure Sabina can actualy out DPS me but id actualy expect that from an aoesmashbomb to out DPS a Powertech in todays class balance garbage.

So no not cocky at all.

/meh

Touche my friend /tipshat

Seems we have many of the same feelings, I have a smash bomber, I only play him a little compared to my other classes now, too repetitive. I like playing a class that takes a little more thought into my rotations

So no not cocky at all.

/meh

Well said.. I agree with everything you said up to where you rated <We Stack Presence> over Grim, due to the fact their are some trashy players in thar guild. But hey aren't there thrashy players in every guild?

So no not cocky at all.

/meh

Proclaiming to be the best DPS on the server is the textbook definition of being cocky.

/meh

Looks like we found our new "neo" everyone! Welcome to BC! You'll fit in juuuuuust fine. and neeky its not polite to talk smack about guilds.

You sure talk about Neo a lot, seems to me you are a little obsessed, You got on me for "holding" onto things, get over it man he doesn't even play anymore.

Skinnychalk and Neeky both have good points in what they had to say. But lets be honest I would rather have either of them on my ops frame than you :D

Oh my dear fearless infamous leader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwrPZDn7fU

Deyvon Vs Skinnychalk (THE GOAT) ahahaahaha

won 2/3 with him.

P.S Neo never claimed to be the best on the server. Although when It came to Marauders/Sents I would put him at number 1 for the main fact that he was amazing at ALL 3 specs.

pretty close match, one thing that made me cringe was you used force push when his hold the line was up, gotta watch dat cd, also you'd be so much better if you used a keyboard instead of clicking.

pretty close match, one thing that made me cringe was you used force push when his hold the line was up, gotta watch dat cd, also you'd be so much better if you used a keyboard instead of clicking.

Yeah it was my first Duels with a Powertech/Merc that day, So I wasn't very knowledgeable about "electronet" TBH so I did make some mistakes that I wouldn't as of now since I have read up on it.

And yeah. Ppl say that, but Clicking is what I feel comfortable with (as im normally a console gamer) and am most used to since I've been clicking since this game came out. lol

You sure talk about Neo a lot, seems to me you are a little obsessed, You got on me for "holding" onto things, get over it man he doesn't even play anymore.

Skinnychalk and Neeky both have good points in what they had to say. But lets be honest I would rather have either of them on my ops frame than you :D

Oh my dear fearless infamous leader

The man calling me obsessed made a guild with my name in it... arent we being a tad hypocritical? and stop bringing our stupid drama to places it doesnt need to be. your just wasting peoples time.

Yeah it was my first Duels with a Powertech/Merc that day, So I wasn't very knowledgeable about "electronet" TBH so I did make some mistakes that I wouldn't as of now since I have read up on it.

And yeah. Ppl say that, but Clicking is what I feel comfortable with (as im normally a console gamer) and am most used to since I've been clicking since this game came out. lol

fair enough, btw electronet is a merc only skill ( prevents leaps/intercedes/combat stealth etc)

What skinny was using is a shared BH ability called hydraulic overrides which prevents all forms of slows/roots/knockbbacks( force push counts as a knockback) and knockdowns( Hidden blade knockdown), its a beastly ability but is very apparent due to the massive glowing circle that appears around the BH.

Also as a fellow console gamer, I thought you'd be more at home button mashing the keyboard than just clicking :p

fair enough, btw electronet is a merc only skill ( prevents leaps/intercedes/combat stealth etc)

What skinny was using is a shared BH ability called hydraulic overrides which prevents all forms of slows/roots/knockbbacks( force push counts as a knockback) and knockdowns( Hidden blade knockdown), its a beastly ability but is very apparent due to the massive glowing circle that appears around the BH.

Also as a fellow console gamer, I thought you'd be more at home button mashing the keyboard than just clicking :p

Wow see I didn't even know that. lol I thought mercs got Electronet and PT's got the shoulder cannon thing only. Didn't know they got that extra ability shared between them. But thanks for the explanations, def gotta check out their abilities more for future duels I may have with em. Never really worry about them in warzones cause I can use my Medpacs/Adrenals and win pretty easily against them.

And Keybindings are too complicated for me haha I like to keep it simple. ;D

Wow see I didn't even know that. lol I thought mercs got Electronet and PT's got the shoulder cannon thing only. Didn't know they got that extra ability shared between them. But thanks for the explanations, def gotta check out their abilities more for future duels I may have with em. Never really worry about them in warzones cause I can use my Medpacs/Adrenals and win pretty easily against them.

And Keybindings are too complicated for me haha I like to keep it simple. ;D

No worries :) i only know cause i have a merc.

The man calling me obsessed made a guild with my name in it... arent we being a tad hypocritical? and stop bringing our stupid drama to places it doesnt need to be. your just wasting peoples time.

Lmao man, you talk a lot for only playing smash. Oh sorry you play carnage for a map plz forgive me for excluding that. Maybe the drama would end if you would duel me? I mean you say I am a terrible player, so prove it then? maybe? As far as my guild tag xD I log into Luix for crew skills, money, and to do the occasional WZ, I spend most of my time On my sniper or PT. It was more of a trolly joke, but if you care so much I will sell the tag to you :D

All I see here is a lot of talk by a guy that doesn't q unless he has ppl in a group/4man/8 man premade

Moving forward, ya bish