Sorry for wrecking the Main Stat Aug Market but I have become lazy

Shifty_Al

Yeah, so I used to do the normal thing. Undercut by a single cred and stay at the bottom of the market. This meant logging in to my GTN alt (Kurli) all the time and posting all the time. I am too lazy now so if anyone wants to buy direct from me, I will sell you Main Stat Augments (Reflex, Skill, Might, Resolve) for 75K each. You must be able to take the whole daily load off me (80-90 Augs). That is 6-7 Million per day to me but you make a couple million a day just by reselling. No crafting, no mat collecting, just reselling. I doubt if anyone has the cheese to do this but I am putting it out there as an opportunity for someone. Otherwise I will keep posting at rock bottom prices once every day cuz I CBA to log in and post every hour. Send in game mail to Alarion or Kurli if interested.

Oh and please stop mailing me and whining about wrecking the market for everyone. Here is your chance to profit from my laziness. You know who you are.

Edited by Shifty_Al

LOL! Yeah, I really have that many creds. It is so easy to make money in this game. I am waiting for BW to come out with personal Deathstars that cost 500 million. Or maybe a Guild planet or something. SuckaFish needs its own planet for sure.

Need to get on another level, I know of a player sitting on over 10 billion.

HAHA! That is the equivalent of making 30 Million Credits per DAY, every day, for a YEAR! But I am sure if someone has 10 Bil, they earned it totally legit right? :w_wink:

HAHA! That is the equivalent of making 30 Million Credits per DAY, every day, for a YEAR! But I am sure if someone has 10 Bil, they earned it totally legit right? :w_wink:

They got it by taking everyone's stuff when they quit...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.