Model "Fury" and "Thunderclap" pets

lironBD

Hi...

I got on each characther it's ship type as pet (active all the time).. kinda nice.

so far I got phantom on my IA, XS on my smuggler, Defender on my 2 Jedi classes, mantis for BH.

I'm missing the fury for the 2 sith and thunderclap for the trooper.... they are in the game? will be released in the future?

Hi...

I got on each characther it's ship type as pet (active all the time).. kinda nice.

so far I got phantom on my IA, XS on my smuggler, Defender on my 2 Jedi classes, mantis for BH.

I'm missing the fury for the 2 sith and thunderclap for the trooper.... they are in the game? will be released in the future?

I think it's a very good bet they will be released in future packs.

If you haven't seen the bounty hunter one, I saw someone with it by a vendor last night, and it was doing loop-de-loops occasionally while stationary. It was a nice touch and draws attention to itself, much more interesting than something like the little sandcrawler or baby tauntaun.

The mantis one is available, and I use it with my BH, and I think I saw one thunderclap on the gtn on harbinger server

EDIT: disregard this message, I thought I've seen the thunderclap it but it's not there on the gtn

Edited by metalfenix