The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

rp server question?

pastry_chef

Hello while im not new to the game I am new to the rp server. I havent actually went on it yet so there is that, but im more then curious and enthusiastic about trying it and I was curious what was better the rppve or rppvp? Also anyone have any help for a new person going into it?

Hello while im not new to the game I am new to the rp server. I havent actually went on it yet so there is that, but im more then curious and enthusiastic about trying it and I was curious what was better the rppve or rppvp? Also anyone have any help for a new person going into it?

I am on a rppve server, the difference is that on a rppve server the enemy faction can not attack you on sight (unless you flag yourself for pvp) unlike the rppvp where you can get attacked by other players.

Edited by Kirameki

The only RP-PVP server left is Jung Ma, that said it's more fun questing and always having to keep an eye open for the enemy that could be sitting just over the next hill. IMHO..

On PVE servers, no one flags themselves, so you can basically quest uninterrupted if you want to live a boring game life...

Jung Ma has a pretty good community, so you should try us out... :)