LF Guild to Raid and do general content with.

abimelechb

I just wanted to post and give this one last try before I spent money to transfer. I've just not been able to find a guild that has actually needed a sage healer and I have pretty much not seen any of the raid content due to that. I can raid Monday - Friday 4pm to whenever. I work weekends only so I am not able to play. I raided in WoW as a Holy Priest Healer from Vanilla to Cata. Last raid I completed was Heroic 25 Lynch King. I have raid awareness skills, once I get my footing with a group or guild I can help form strats, and I enjoy leveling other alts with guild members or helping them if I have already done the class myself. I am currently lvl 55 and have 3 of the Ultimate gear pieces and the others are all elite. Each piece is augmented with epic augments.

Don't play now, I have a lvl 20 soc and I can level one in no time. If the guild is solid and stable, I can work with waiting for an opening if it's filled by the time I make it. Once I find a guild that is casual but serious while having fun, I have no doubt I will be a good addition. I won't be the best top 1% healer but I will be a good solid healer. My issues is finding a guild that doesn't merge with another that is over run with healers, dissolves because a new game comes out, or suddenly wants to go full PVP.

I just wanted to post and give this one last try before I spent money to transfer. I've just not been able to find a guild that has actually needed a sage healer and I have pretty much not seen any of the raid content due to that. I can raid Monday - Friday 4pm to whenever. I work weekends only so I am not able to play. I raided in WoW as a Holy Priest Healer from Vanilla to Cata. Last raid I completed was Heroic 25 Lynch King. I have raid awareness skills, once I get my footing with a group or guild I can help form strats, and I enjoy leveling other alts with guild members or helping them if I have already done the class myself. I am currently lvl 55 and have 3 of the Ultimate gear pieces and the others are all elite. Each piece is augmented with epic augments.

BMU (Bad Motivator Units( is currently on the look out for a 4th healer (ie 2nd healer for 2nd raid and 4th healer for when we run 16mans). You can contact Ivan, Ivanocha, Kates, Mitches, KeyKey or Moor in game...

It sounds like you have fairly good gear would want to see how you mesh with the other healer(s) and group.

We are looking for a sage healer for our 16 man ops. We raid Thursday & Sunday, 9pm-12am server time. One of our healers has to miss every other Thursday for work, and we have another sage that will be on vacation half of September, so we'd love to have another healer that can rotate in on Thursdays.

If you're interested, contact me through my guild forums, or in game on Arlanna or Richelle.

Don't play now, I have a lvl 20 soc and I can level one in no time. If the guild is solid and stable, I can work with waiting for an opening if it's filled by the time I make it. Once I find a guild that is casual but serious while having fun, I have no doubt I will be a good addition. I won't be the best top 1% healer but I will be a good solid healer. My issues is finding a guild that doesn't merge with another that is over run with healers, dissolves because a new game comes out, or suddenly wants to go full PVP.

Sent you a PM