The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Sand People Items (female sand person gear, gaffi sticks, banthas.)

GoldSting

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd love to see more sand peron gear on the market. We already have 3 separate sets of sand person armor, which I think is more than enough. That being said, besides the standard male sand person attire, they're kind of under represented in my opinion. I would love to see stuff like the female raider gear we saw in Attack of the Clones, or from the one or two female sand people npcs in KOTOR. I'd also love to see gaffi stick weapons at some point, either in the form of a vibrostaff or a vibrosword, maybe even both. While I like the current sand person armor as well, I wouldn't mind seeing a more traditional New Hope tusken raider look either. Anything Krayt Dragon could be pretty cool, personally, I'd like to see one just roaming around tatooine, but just having a krayt Dragon Pearl toy could be rad. Lastly, and I've said this in other threads, I wanna see Banthas. Bantha pets could be cool, but bantha mounts could be even cooler. I would buy a bantha mount, even if it went slower than sprint, and while the fleet might end up looking like a wall of brown fur, just imagine being propped up on a massive, hulking bantha.

I could definitely see this being its own cartel pack, or even it's own zone, sort of like CZ-198. I would just like to see more Sand Person stuff in general in Star Wars, because I've always thought for the second alien race you see in Star Wars, they've never really had a moment in the spotlight, even though besides humans, they're actually probably in the most Star Wars movies. I think there's a lot of potential there for stuff I would pay big money for