Only receiving 1 or 2 items from packs

Skaol-dirtyd

I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else. I looked and could not find anything.

I purchased 5 of the Contractor's Bounty packs this morning. I opened the 1st 3 packs without any problems then on the 4th pack I received just 2 items, thought I was going crazy or missed something. Checked and did not it only came with 2 items. Opened the 5th pack and only received 1 item a companion gift.

I thought these were supposed to give 4 items total.

Has anyone else experienced this situation?

Thanks,

Skoal

Are you looking at your inventory and not seeing items appear? Or are you looking at your chat to verify? A lot of the mats/gifts will stack and, if you're an inventory starer like me, sometimes you double-take or miss it until you see the chat log.

Well 1st off when I opened the pack and it plays the animation then the box pops showing the items only 2 items showed up on the 4th pack and only 1 items showed up when the box popped on the 5th pack.

My inventory was clean of mats and boost so I know it was not a stacking issue.

This is the 1st time I have ever had only 1 or 2 items show up with the opening of the pack.

Here is the most likely response you will get, as I got this error too. I'll put it in non complex terms:

You have 3 packs.

A. You open 1 pack, 5 items. 2 Packs left

B. You open 1 pack. Some error occurs, shows 5 items, but only 3 end up in your inventory. 2 packs left.

C. You open 1 pack. 2 items come out. 1 pack left.

D. You open 1 pack. 4 items come out. 0 packs left.

B is an error on BW's side, and apparently is common - but you're not losing any items. The result is C, but if you have a ton of packs in your inventory, you may not notice the error. D is an actual bonafide error, and they will check your logs, and send you what you should have gotten.

(I had two packs error out. One was scenario B and C, one was scenario D)

Here is the most likely response you will get, as I got this error too. I'll put it in non complex terms:

You have 3 packs.

A. You open 1 pack, 5 items. 2 Packs left

B. You open 1 pack. Some error occurs, shows 5 items, but only 3 end up in your inventory. 2 packs left.

C. You open 1 pack. 2 items come out. 1 pack left.

D. You open 1 pack. 4 items come out. 0 packs left.

B is an error on BW's side, and apparently is common - but you're not losing any items. The result is C, but if you have a ton of packs in your inventory, you may not notice the error. D is an actual bonafide error, and they will check your logs, and send you what you should have gotten.

(I had two packs error out. One was scenario B and C, one was scenario D)

I guess mine would be closest to D.

I had 2 packs left. Opened 1 pack. Got 2 items. 1 pack left

1 pack left. Opened 1 pack . Got 1 item. 0 packs left.

So yeah at this point I submitted ticket and will let them solve it.

I am glad to see I am not the only one something like this has happened to. That is what I was most interested in.

Edited by Skaol-dirtyd

I guess mine would be closest to D.

I had 2 packs left. Opened 1 pack. Got 2 items. 1 pack left

1 pack left. Opened 1 pack . Got 1 item. 0 packs left.

So yeah at this point I submitted ticket and will let them solve it.

I am glad to see I am not the only one something like this has happened to. That is what I was most interested in.

Here's the thing - the two packs left? Both may have been leftover packs from example B / C.

But they'll check your logs and let you know. Bottom line: Much like the rest of this game, the CM stuff is riddled with errors. But at least in this case they are willing to fix it as soon as they get to the ticket.