The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tattoos

Wulox

I want more tattoos and scar options. Nuff said.

But in all seriousness, I'd love to see some more tattoo and scar designs if possible. Some of the sith tattoos for warriors look superb, but then other ones are lacking. None of them cover the whole face like some tattoos we see in the lore etc, instead they just appear to be a small image above the eye on your forehead. I think there s about 3 or 4 which properly cover your face and I find that only one of them looks very nice. Thats the tattoos for only one class (when playing human) too.

Zabrak also have this problem, especially the human skintoned ones (might I also add that the horns on the pale zabraks are terrible compared to the redskinned ones). I arent a fan of thier tattoos at all, whereas the redskinned zabrak have about three that I like the look of. Sith Twi'leks on the other hand have some fantastic designs that cover their face and lekku. I haven't played any other race to really comment on them however.

Wouldn't it be possible to add a tattoo pack that could be shared between races, I mean the redskinned zabrak tattoos would fit right into a male sith marauder as those are the type of tattoos we see on a lot of sith in the EU. Obviously human tattoos might look out of place on the zabrak however, but I am sure there could be a way around it, maybe add a pack of shared "zabrak" tattoos and the one for other races which just has a set of more generic tattoos in it?

I'd love to see tattoos for bodys as well, I don't know how well this could be implemented but tattoos on your arms would look fantastic, especially if combined with the minimalist gladiator chestpiece.

Also I was disappointed that when making a human inquisitor we did not get the option of having sith tattoos like the warrior can, instead we get the tattoos from scarification on our characters faces, and then due to this we cant have real scars alongside them.

Thank you for reading my wall of text and I hope I am not the only one who wants more tats! :rolleyes:

Love this idea :)

But Tattoos on the body... unfortunately, with the way the game's set up, I think that the only way to do that would be as 'armour' with tattoos in place of cloth or metal, which means no mixing arm tatoos with the minimalist armour (unless they made tattos that go in the wrist armour slot, which would be very cool of them ;) )

But yeah, definitely more tattoos, and if Bioware can find a way to give us body tattos without forcing us to buy completely new sets of armour with just a couple of plates removed and replaced by a section of tattoo, that would be great :cool: