The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why Palpatine lost to Luke and Vader

ExarKunxx

Let's break this down.

Luke is a Jedi Knight

Vader is a Sith Warrior

Palpatine is a Sith Sorceror

Now we've finally been gifted with the knowledge of why Palpatine lost to this father son duo. It's all so clear now. Besides Luke and Vader being insanely powerful themselves, Palpatine could have easily defeated them if he remembered to Heal to Full.

Didn't see it.

Apparently, Sorcs don't have to match sniper or marauder dps because they "can heal to full" and Vanguard tanks are great, work fine, it's just everyone has perception problems when comparing tanks.

It seems not even the best sorcs/VG's know how to play their class.

Apparently, Sorcs don't have to match sniper or marauder dps because they "can heal to full" and Vanguard tanks are great, work fine, it's just everyone has perception problems when comparing tanks.

Well, my PT tank is pretty good, but then, I don't PvP. :p

I also don't play Sage or Sorc healer (currently leveling one with my brother, though)

Carry on with the crusade then. I'll be over here, completely clueless of the machinations of the world known as PvP.

Well, my PT tank is pretty good, but then, I don't PvP. :p

I also don't play Sage or Sorc healer (currently leveling one with my brother, though)

Carry on with the crusade then. I'll be over here, completely clueless of the machinations of the world known as PvP.

Powertechs are good, hey just don't have the defensive CD's of Sins/Juggernauts...

Also, Sage dps was more complained, Sage heals are good in PVE and OK in pvp, though they'll suck in arenas......

Hehe, have fun :p

Powertechs are good, hey just don't have the defensive CD's of Sins/Juggernauts...

Also, Sage dps was more complained, Sage heals are good in PVE and OK in pvp, though they'll suck in arenas......

Hehe, have fun :p

True about PTs. My Guardian gets invincibility hax. :D

Well let's be real here healers at least can heal to full, and its gosh darn annoying.

Let's break this down.

Luke is a Jedi Knight

Vader is a Sith Warrior

Palpatine is a Sith Sorceror

Now we've finally been gifted with the knowledge of why Palpatine lost to this father son duo. It's all so clear now. Besides Luke and Vader being insanely powerful themselves, Palpatine could have easily defeated them if he remembered to Heal to Full.

This is the wrong forum ,my friend.Big Enough part of the pvp players in the pvp forum,know sw lore,but not big enough part of the SWG and SW movies fans,in this particular forum are interested enough in pvp ,to know what you mean.