LVL50 premades are ruining the game

benchpress

Personal attack much? But nah of course you over looked that eh? ;)

Generalizations don't count as personal attacks. Your remark was directed at me, personally. Therefore it's considered a personal attack.

Am I being a jerk? Sure... But that does not give you the right to toss out the personal attacks. Does it bother me? Nope, cuz I know the real truth. You on the other hand appear to be in full-on-defensive mode. And that normally means you need to chill out before you make a fool of yourself.

Meanwhile, I stand by my generalization. Learn to play.

Edited by BradFett

Still talking about lower levels doing higher damage? So what. Level 50 tanks and healers and dps have way more abilities than the lower levels who may or may not do loads of damage.

My point is, You queue up as a party with 50 tank 50 healer and 2x 50 DPS you're totally going to imbalance the teams. With only one bracket you could solve a lot of the face roll issues or at least make it more down to the players.

As a 50 Sith juggernaut I can quite happily take on 3 lower levels and kill them one by one by just spreading my CD's a bit. I can also walk From mid to goal on hutt ball with 5 people smashing into my back not dying. Using force charge and intercede to cover 60m in like 2 seconds. Can solo defend objectives with no major rush for any backup.

Levels make a huge difference.

They make a difference yes, AS they should.

Like I was saying, I want bolster to go away. But people are going to complain irregardless. If bolster goes away and 50 gets it's own bracket you're gonna hear "UGH, gear gap is too extreme, it imbalances warzones."

There is a difference, but there will always be a difference. Bracket things and remove bolster... "OH MY GOD level 19,29,39,49 premades are so overpowered."

To your premade point: I queued as a level 25 healer with a few people around similar level in different roles. WE unbalanced the premade, and were actually laughing at how rediculous it is that you could wreck "terribad" level 50s.

If we faced a 50 premade instead of a few random PuGs with too much time on their hands would we get dominated? No. Would we lose? It's certainly possible. Would we win? Maybe as well.

There is a difference, but there will always be a difference. Bracket things and remove bolster... "OH MY GOD level 19,29,39,49 premades are so overpowered."

But it's not worth the internet-piss fest that everyone is making it out to be.

Congratulations you can 3v1 low level people at nodes as a 50 Juggernaut. I was able to do that and easily hold for backup as a mid-30s combat medic against similarly leveled people.

Does that mean I'm good? No.

Does that mean they're bad? No.

Does that mean Commando needs a nerf? No.

It is what it is. I don't agree with people saying learn your class. But I think this thread is blowing things out of proportion.

Generalizations don't count as personal attacks. Your remark was directed at me, personally. Therefore it's considered a personal attack.

Am I being a jerk? Sure... But that does not give you the right to toss out the personal attacks. Does it bother me? Nope, cuz I know the real truth. You on the other hand appear to be in full-on-defensive mode. And that normally means you need to chill out before you make a fool of yourself.

Meanwhile, I stand by my generalization. Learn to play.

I can't help if you took my observation as a personal insult. I should really be more careful of the feelings of insecure people. I truly am sorry.

Have a nice day?

This PvP System ist just crap if it doesn't get ballance how groups are put together.

Was the use of haveing PvP in this ay. Might aswell just make from 50+ onwards.

Anything else takes the fun out of the game. And this is by far the worst negative point.

I do hope for the sake of the game it gets adjusted.$

Don't know who came up with this at BW but he clearly didn't have the game fairness in mind.

Or maybe just to lazy to get it right. What ever, I am shouting out into the SW-Universe get

this fixt and bring the fun back to PvP.

Or else give fixed chars for the Battlefields.

Things you can do to solve this problem.

I am assuming you are on a PvP server so...

A) Get into a large PvP guild. This is really a requirement for a PvP server, no exceptions. You cannot limit premades because some lone wolf wants to play solo games with mixed players. No one rolls on a PvP server for random WZ groups.

B) Go to a PvE server. This is what I did. I did not want to be part of a large PvP guild who I could do premades with, and so I went to a PvE server where premades are much less common.

Premades are not ruining the game, they are making it less enjoyable for you. Please do not mistake your lack of enjoyment for a complete ruining of the game.

I love to play pug vs pug. Because it is shows true faction pvp skill. Force premades to play only versus premades!

A) The internets have inhibited my ability to sense if there is sarcasm in your post so I'm going to assume that there is not.

B) Pugs don't necessarily show skill but rather how unbalanced or uncooperative of a team the losing team may have. Premades show not only the individual skills (otherwise they wouldn't be picked for premades anymore) but teamwork, strategy and a willingness to learn the game beyond that which most normal players are willing to.

Awesome ideas for while we wait on the PvP to be "fixed"

1) Work on professions.

2) Level alts.

3) Make all your companions (cept *****bot) 10k like you.

3) Enjoy Christmas (AKA drinking and eating too much).

4) Go outside.

5) Check out all the flash points.

6) Do quests you've skipped.

7) Tell your friends to meet you in the Wpvp zone on Tatooine and go gank them while running fraps.

8) Use that awesome knowledge about your class that clearly only you know to help others.

9) Catch up on stuff you normally watch but have skipped since getting your early access.

10) Do a little dance, make a little love, Get down tonight.