Corellia achievement: mandalorians

PatrikHeidefors

Hi, in the Corellia achievements, under Aliens and Mercenaries, there are two achievements, "Clashing with -" and "Opposing the Mandalorians" I think I've been everywhere with both faction alts and no sign of anything to kill to get that achievement. Are they hiding somewhere or is this bugged?

• 2 months later...
I'm sorry but I can't find the group you mentioned. 375, 19 is in the middle of nowhere, you can't travel there. So I thought you probably ment 375, 1900 or 375, -1900. I checked both places but no mandalorians there. Are you sure it's the Axial Park - cause' I checked the whole place?

• 1 year later...
Yes the Mandalorians are allied with the Empire hence why this is Republic only for the kills. There is also a second location they can be found in the first starting map on the planet with the spaceport (Rep.) loc 233,869. There are cantina cocktail glasses at the entrance to the building. It is called the Rusty Freighter Cantina and is the location the Jedi Knight and Smuggler both must go as part of their Class Story lines.

• 1 month later...