The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"Not facing target" issues while PVPing

Echotwo

When playing today I noticed a few bugs that really really disgusted me. While PVPing on my sentinel, when fighting and tried to use some attack abilities it said "Not facing target" multiple times/different occasions/different abilities. For example at the beginning of the game I would find a target and try to force leap and it would say "Not facing target" when the enemy was directly in front of me, and in range. Another instance when I was trying to take down a healer that is sitting in the back free casting (NOT MOVING) and I would start my rotation than all of a sudden I couldn't use any of my damage dealing abilities. Kept saying the same thing over and over on my screen, it was really frustrating not being able to attack a target that is clearly in front of me. You might be saying that it may be my connection but my internet is just fine. How do I know that? I was talking to my buddies in vent the whole time without delay, SWTOR is NOTORIOUS for lagging me out of the game when my internet is doing just fine. Now I am not blaming my internet because all of my guildies were having some what of similar issues where some of their abilities wouldn't work either. On a total separate occasion I was playing my scoundrel healer, we were in the starting zone in civil war and I was throwing some heals on my friend who "CLEARLY IN FRONT OF ME" but yet again, "Not facing target" at this point I was just plain annoyed, on fleet I asked some people about it and they reported similar issues and even other issues (Bugs). I am not sure if its the patch or what, this hasn't really happened to me before... If someone could fill me in on why this might be happening I would be glad to hear it