Looking for a steady group.

Ragsinn

Greetings ,

I play both Empire and Republic . I have on the Empire side @level 50 a Sorcerer, Juggernaut , and Operative

on the Republic side I have @40 a Shadow that could be 50 within a few days if that's what I need to do. I'm looking

for a steady group for Flashpoints/Raids Eight mans and or 16 mans ( basically what ever I am eligible for at 50 )

I have a guild of old friends who do not play as often as I do. I would not be interested in joining another guild.

I have vent ( rent a server ) so I am willing to use vent or TS. All of my level 50's are in Purple 58 Gear some with augments some not ( I am willing to adapt myself to your groups needs to fit in . ) It matters very little to me what

character I would need to play, I would be happy to start working one of them towards end game. I am trying to avoid

pugs and possibly make some new friends.

So in short if I can fit in or fill in please send an in game e-mail to Equis ( Empire side ) or Orin-Six ( Republic side ).

P.S. I live on the East coast but honest I play all hours.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Noblesse Oblige(Link in Sig) is a steady Pub group, we're running ops 3-4 days a week, we also have an Imp guild that's mostly a collection of Alts. But other than a run to complete the classic operations weekly, most of what we run is for level 55 toons. We'll aid in leveling(within reason) but if you're looking to find something for sustained level 50 "end game" activities, then we are probably not the home you're looking for.

Good luck.