Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Players seeking guild information

SturmUndSterne

Hi, Shadowlands.

I'm a longtime Harbinger player who is seeking to move East to find a server that fits my playtimes better. I'm Central time based. Furthermore, the majority of my characters are Pubside.

I know I'd have to earn a spot in any progression guild, but I wanted to know a few things, and hopefully some of this community can tell me:

1. Is there a group of central-based raiders on Shadowlands?

2. Are they open to new players of any particular role? I prefer to DPS, but i can tank or heal if necessary. I'm 5/5 TfB Hm, 3/7 S&V HM, and haven't bothered with NiM content due to my schedule and flux in my current raiding group.

3. If I were to bring over a number of talented players with me, would there be a spot in that guild for us? I'm unsure of the number, but it'd be about five or six, maybe more.

4. If (1) and (2) are a no, are there any players who are looking for a guild who fills this niche?

If you want to drop me an ingame line, I ported over my backup tank, Traska. Send him a message. Unfortunately, I can't exactly raid with him right now until they fix the armor bug.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.