The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best cast choice for the Sith Triumvirate?

Slowpokeking

Darth Sion-Sean Bean Yeah he died a lot, it would be nice to see him play a undying Sith Lord and finally gave up to die.

Darth Nihilus-Hugo Weaving He played quite a few cool characters with a mask.

Darth Traya-Cate Blanchett She totally could handle the role as the mastermind of the show.

Darth Sion-Sean Bean Yeah he died a lot, it would be nice to see him play a undying Sith Lord and finally gave up to die.

Darth Traya-Cate Blanchett She totally could handle the role as the mastermind of the show.

No to Cate Blanchett.

Hell, Sarah Kestleman, the original voice of Kreia would be awesome. She doesn't have to do much actual acting, (which she's capable of anyway) as most of Kreia/Trayas face is hidden anyway, and she's one of the best voice actors I've ever encountered...

Any voice actor that can immerse me for 8 minutes in a speech, time and time again, is a wonderful one.

None of these, with the exception of Nihilus (who let's face it could be CGI) only the original voice actors would work. Their skills are to good to be replaced.

None of these, with the exception of Nihilus (who let's face it could be CGI) only the original voice actors would work. Their skills are to good to be replaced.

Indeed, and the voice actor who Did Kreia, has been in TV shows (Heard her in Holby City, nearly passed out with joy) so she can act too... And her face is half covered, plus the fact she's old too!

They are good voice actors does not mean they could portray the character well enough in live action.

Someone's a fan of the Lord of the Rings movies...

Yeah Boromir, Elrond, and Galadriel would make a good Triumvirate, but I'd suggest:

Ron Pearlman as Sion, 'nuff said.

Nihilus only speaks in that weird Sith-y language right? If they changed it up so he had actual dialogue I'd say Benedict Cumberbatch (sp?), otherwise stick a professional interpretive/avant-garde dancer in the physical role to give him some weird movements and have Dee Bradley Baker do the Sith Voice.

After seeing House of Cards I can totally picture Robin Wright having Traya's attitude and demeanor down, but I honestly can't think of anyone who'd do justice to the voicework already established from the game.

Much love for Lord of the Rings, but perhaps not the best choices.

I don't see Sean Bean as Darth Sion, and Darth Nihilus may not even need an actor (despite my borderline fanboyism for Weaving)

Blanchett on the other hand. I could see her playing Traya well, but, let's face it, the original voice actor just can't be replaced.