Starsider & pugs RWZ Thursday

SowanutZ

I talked to Liryc about grouping with Starsider to run some rateds this Thursday. He said his guild had people that wanted to run a rated team but that they lacked a full line up to include a tank (which will be moi). We're going to pull in as many Starsider players as we can and then proceed to fill out the ranks with pugs. Feel free to post here if you're interested in possibly grouping up or if you think that you can fill out your own team to face ours. Time has yet to be determined but I would wager sometime in the evening though I would be fine with queuing up earlier if that's the only time other teams can make it. Post me or send me an email to one of the toons in my signature or shoot Liryc a line for details.

(I have one imp toon Elízabeth that uses alt+161 inflection for the I. She's a jugg tank with no dps gear whatsoever)

I talked to Liryc about grouping with Starsider to run some rateds this Thursday. He said his guild had people that wanted to run a rated team but that they lacked a full line up to include a tank (which will be moi). We're going to pull in as many Starsider players as we can and then proceed to fill out the ranks with pugs. Feel free to post here if you're interested in possibly grouping up or if you think that you can fill out your own team to face ours. Time has yet to be determined but I would wager sometime in the evening though I would be fine with queuing up earlier if that's the only time other teams can make it. Post me or send me an email to one of the toons in my signature or shoot Liryc a line for details.

(I have one imp toon Elízabeth that uses alt+161 inflection for the I. She's a jugg tank with no dps gear whatsoever)

I'll be able to jump on around 9:30-9:45. i'll sub in around then if theres room/need.

I just found out today that I'm going out to the field Thursday instead of Friday so I can't make it :'(. That being said I'd still encourage people to hop in on this.

Had something like that happen to me once. Except it was the day of the field problem and I was told to turn in my m-16 and pick up an m2 .50 cal. That was fun.