Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jung ma "Adopt a noob" program

ErikGW

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two level 55 sorcerers on the server who just...I don't even know how they hit 55. One is something like Anlini or something to that effect, who actually has a strength mainhand and a strength implant, with tank bracers. The other name starts with an O, he's got 33k HP because he uses a fortitude stim and has full Partisan Survivor set...and even the Conqueror Survivor gloves. One would think that when the set bonus is for moves you don't even have as a sorcerer you'd get the picture.

People like these don't need help. They need to be sterilized so they can't pass on the stupid.

Yeah... one of the guys i adopted was a 26k health "tank" assassin in force mystic gear. /facepalm. His guildmates told him to do it. So sad. But he is sorted out now.

But keep in mind sorc is a "easy to play, hard to master class", and even with tank assassin suit he can heal to full :-)

Edited by ErikGW

I have adapted my adopt a noob program to be 14x mk-9 aug kits with blue augments for 720k credits. That covers most my cost and has let me outfit a lot more newer players that are hitting 55.

I wish i had enough to spare that i didn't have to charge, but i think that price is very generous but covers most my costs to cut out the people who might exploit it.

I'm constantly increasing my output capacity... right now i'm outfitting 3-4 people per week. I just finished another slicer/scavenger in my alt lineup so that will definitely help.

I have been watching some of the level 30-54 players with potential and i'm optimistic about some of the 2-4 man groups i've seen rising on jedi and sith side in the last few weeks.

I think when 2.4 hits jung ma should be very lively in the arenas.

Sigh I would be willing to do this but i see so many ppl now with high valor (so I know they pvp'd before) running in full pve gear and when questioned refuse to answer. How do you "adopt this noob" and fix them when they refuse to acknowledge that they may be wrong. Also, when they do answer its " pvp gear nerfs my stats". This combined with ppl doing less than 100k damage in wzs makes me cry a lil inside.

Sigh I would be willing to do this but i see so many ppl now with high valor (so I know they pvp'd before) running in full pve gear and when questioned refuse to answer. How do you "adopt this noob" and fix them when they refuse to acknowledge that they may be wrong. Also, when they do answer its " pvp gear nerfs my stats". This combined with ppl doing less than 100k damage in wzs makes me cry a lil inside.

I have multiple high valor characters, some even being 100. GOML :rolleyes:

I would adopt Sophie but incest is wrong.

I encountered a guy this weekend that was a hard pvper before 2.0 and didn't have resources to get set up as this was his only character and he just hit 55 a few days ago.

Some noobs are hopeless, stubborn, or stupid. A lot of them are ok though.

Edited by ErikGW

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.