Do you think the sith empire will return?

BacaWicket

The next Sith Empire was formed by a fallen Jedi following the Order's Fourth Great Schism. During the course of the New Sith Wars, the New Sith Empire and the Sith Brotherhood of Darkness were both destroyed. Following the war, Darth Bane secretly reformed the Sith Order to follow his "Rule of Two."

I suppose that Darth Krayt's One Sith could be said to be a return, in a manner of speaking, of this Empire. However, I would consider the Lost Tribe of Sith to more accurately be the heir of this Empire's legacy. It was, after all, an unintended off-shoot of the "original" Sith Empire that would later become Vitiate's Empire (the empire in this game, to be clear).

Edited by psychogobstopper

No, not a chance, after this war the Sith essentially dwindle until Bane introduces the rule of two, which limits them to two Sith, at no point do the Sith ever threaten to successfully rebuild their empire (Galactic Empire under Sidious/Palpatine was subversion not rebuilding).

No, not a chance, after this war the Sith essentially dwindle until Bane introduces the rule of two, which limits them to two Sith, at no point do the Sith ever threaten to successfully rebuild their empire (Galactic Empire under Sidious/Palpatine was subversion not rebuilding).

it was still the empire.

The next Sith Empire was formed by a fallen Jedi following the Order's Fourth Great Schism. During the course of the New Sith Wars, the New Sith Empire and the Sith Brotherhood of Darkness were both destroyed. Following the war, Darth Bane secretly reformed the Sith Order to follow his "Rule of Two."

I suppose that Darth Krayt's One Sith could be said to be a return, in a manner of speaking, of this Empire. However, I would consider the Lost Tribe of Sith to more accurately be the heir of this Empire's legacy. It was, after all, an unintended off-shoot of the "original" Sith Empire that would later become Vitiate's Empire (the empire in this game, to be clear).

i was talking about the true sith empire the one that was defeated after the great hyperspace war and returned 1M later

• 2 weeks later...
What my question was that since vitiate's sith empire is the remnant of sadow's destroyed empire, do you think that the "true sith empire" will return in the sequel trilogy? one that is free of racisism and infighting?

no because infighting and "the eistablishment of superiority" is the bedrock of the sith. if they sith removed all their flaws we'd call them jedi

no because infighting and "the eistablishment of superiority" is the bedrock of the sith. if they sith removed all their flaws we'd call them jedi

they'd only become jedi if they used the LS force. I'm just talking about like not being xenophobic nor waste its time with infighting but still use the DS force.

they'd only become jedi if they used the LS force. I'm just talking about like not being xenophobic nor waste its time with infighting but still use the DS force.

There will always be infighting when a part of the dark side hell its a requirement in darth banes rule of two its not going to stop happening. I can see the xenophobia being abolished but that is about it. And its highly unlikely though we do have about a 1,500 years unaccounted for in the star wars time frame. So you never know.