Ideal Stats for Combat Sentinel?

Lord_Garrex

Been hearing a lot more about accuracy lately but on the fleet somebody recommended 258 acc, 602 surge, 1550 power (in Kell Dragon Gear). I may have just screwed myself with 750k to buy another initiative enhancement which boosted my accuracy up over 300 but dropped my surge/multiplier to about 68.5%. Accuracy is finally over 100% again though. Thoughts?

My accuracy on my sentinel is 100.44%, and I get that exclusively from ear and implants. I have all Adept enhancements on my gear and Overkill augments.

Beyond that, no crit (thus, unlettered Deft mods), SA and BA relics (SA and KT would be fine too). Might augments are technically superior to Overkill augments, but only by a tiny amount and the variation between fights is much more significant.

It's possible that I'm missing the 1% companion gain. How can I check that and at this stage of the game (level 55) is there anything I can do about it?

Take off all of your gear and refund all of your skill points. This will set your stats at the base level. The listed base accuracy should be 90%. Thus, if your Accuracy is 90% you do not have the companion buff, if your Accuracy is 91% you do have the companion buff. (If you hover over the number, you should see more detail which makes this more obvious.)