Doing some of the thinking, for a change.

Ninnocenti

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting rather sick of all the answers being handed to me. Like for the bounty contracts, I was hoping to have to do some real hardcore investigating with a few dead-ends in order to find the person I was hunting.

To find out I all I had to do was interrogate a few people (who by the way, didn't appear to actually tell you anything) I was disappointed. I'm tired of the location of the bounty being given away by an obvious point on your map. I think this game should at least try to challenge people mentally.

And I know there are people out there that agree, things are just too easy and unrealistic from a mental point of view.

I have to admit, I did find it a bit underwhelming that locating a kingpin involved nothing more than sending out some drones and then scanning for them with your macrobinoculars from the same position. Edited by Bleeters

I'm one of those people who like finding things out for themselves. And having all of the answers handed down to you just tends to get old after a while.

And when I said unrealistic, I was referring to the fact that your character suddenly knows the location of a target, without even hearing any actual info. I don't wanna go about questioning a "shady character", I want to go and find someone that my employer told me had connections with my target.

Sometimes it's just.....too easy.

I agree that there's a "too easy" element to this, also to the point that it just becomes a tedious annoyance to do the back and forth. However, being as this is as short an event as it is, I think the way they have it is good.

If this were something that wasn't a temporary event (just a daily for the rep), then I could get behind altering the missions to involve a bit more investigating. But as it is, I think it would be too frustrating and too tedious for people to want to grind any rep at all for the faction if they had a week to do it with the process requiring more involved time than it currently does.