Galaxy Map customization

Vitas

It would be great to be able to customize the ship's galaxy map. As more locations and worlds become available to travel to, the map is eventually going to seem a bit cluttered. Just some minor ideas for being able to customize the galaxy map:

*Be able to hide the space missions so only the planets, moons and fleets appear.

**Also choose to hide any story locations from appearing on the galaxy map (ie. Uphrades, Theoretika, etc.).

*Hide the active missions listed. If you're able to hide and deselect the active missions from appearing on your UI, why not also from the galaxy map.

There might be some more ideas which could be added to help better improve the galaxy map so it can be fit for the player's preference.

If you have any other ideas, post them in the thread.

Edited by Vitas

I support this idea. They are adding more and more loactions so eventually it will be to crowded. I think Space Missions should have their own HUB, I never really play them so it's just trash for me. I also hope their new "secret space project" will do something with Galaxy Map.

• 11 months later...

Thought I'd bring this topic up again instead of starting a new thread.

It would be great to perhaps toggle what you want to appear in the galaxy map like just the planets and moons (Coruscant, Korriban, Tatooine, CZ-198, etc.) and make the fleets, star ships, story locations and space missions disappear.

Once more worlds would be added to the game, I can imagine the galaxy map to look a bit over-crowded with icons and locations.