The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lord Trok - Way too many stuns

Screaming_Ziva

I'm fed up with the "Lord Trok" nonsense, as well.

I'm hearing a lot of folks say "If you are a (TYPE) with a well-geared (TYPE) you should have no problem".

This is a critical failing in this game; needing specific "types" IS the problem.

No one "type" should be any better than any other, especially not in specialized missions like this, where a bit of coding could make the bounty sufficiently different depending on the class of the player engaging it to make it challenging and fun for anyone, rather than easy for some and frustrating and annoying for others.

As for the fact that technically, these are "group" missions, once again the Devs drop the ball in failing to understand anything about the type of story they are trying to write: Outside of silliness like "reality" TV, there are few careers that are not more "solo" than bounty hunting.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
I used a LvL 60 BH Merc with Healer (190 and 192 DPS gear) - This is a kite and fight. Stay on the move all the time NOT just for AoE (keep as much distance as possible, Melee DPS good luck.) DoTs and HoTs are the key -IMO- As for the add, just kite him around and DoT him up. Use this time to heal up and place HoTs - the add will drop fast enough. - Second half of the fight you will need to use HoTs more so, as Lord Trok picks up the pace a little. -Lastly, I soloed this fight (No Heroic Moment), but it was close. Edited by Zaozen