2.0+ DPS Leaderboard (v2)

ohto

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and snared my 4piece and after 1 parse i got significant improvement :)

Feyre Powertech 8/22/16

2999.85 ( anyone with a heart would round that to 3000 :) )

http://www.torparse.com/a/398056/time/1377453848/1377454224/0/Overview

Edit: 3051.55 http://www.torparse.com/a/398132/time/1377457782/1377458082/0/Damage+Dealt

I guess I should try more than 1 parse at a time because it seems my cap is much higher :)

Edited by thomasgharvey

3026 DPS - Watchman Sentinel (Erexion) 36/8/2

http://www.torparse.com/a/402539/time/1377725170/1377725473/0/Overview

Only 75 gear I have is belt and bracers and a Shadowed earpiece. Rest is full 72s

I'm wondering how you have a Nano-Infused Attack Adrenal, two Power Surge proc relics going off, and a Power Boost relic. While the double-serendipitous proc bug is back, it's still not allowed in the leaderboard as it's still a bug. Judging from your logs, however, you have two serendipitous relics and a boundless ages relic, which makes no sense at all.

Edited by idnewton

I'm wondering how you have a Nano-Infused Attack Adrenal, two Power Surge proc relics going off, and a Power Boost relic. While the double-serendipitous proc bug is back, it's still not allowed in the leaderboard as it's still a bug. Judging from your logs, however, you have two serendipitous relics and a boundless ages relic, which makes no sense at all.

Atleast at the moment the SA relics can proc off of damage and heals. AKA bleeds from Annihilation.

I am using an underworld SA relic and a underworld boundless ages click relic. As the person above me stated, the SA relic can proc off of heals and damage (I'm watchman). I am also using a reusable adrenal

Edited by Bunions

Atleast at the moment the SA relics can proc off of damage and heals. AKA bleeds from Annihilation.
The SA relic off damage lockouts is separate from the SA relic proc off heals. The self heal from Focused Insight/Parasitism for the Shadow/Assassins also result an additional proc.

See: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6680166&postcount=26 and http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6680791&postcount=27

So pretty much what you're saying is that if Bioware allowed Juggernauts to heal to full, I'd be breaking 3k?

heals only come from zen, which doesn't last for very long and doesn't pop up *that* often. If you think breaking 3k as a watchman sentinel is that easy then why is the leaderboard dominated by carnage/combat spec sents/maras? So what you are saying is that any class that has self heals using 1 SA relic should have their parses disqualifed? Sounds fair to me :rolleyes:

heals only come from zen, which doesn't last for very long and doesn't pop up *that* often. If you think breaking 3k as a watchman sentinel is that easy then why is the leaderboard dominated by carnage/combat spec sents/maras? So what you are saying is that any class that has self heals using 1 SA relic should have their parses disqualifed? Sounds fair to me :rolleyes:

I was making a joke based on the recent events with the sorcerer representative questions which clearly went a mile over your head. Lighten up.

heals only come from zen

This comment also amuses me to no end. It's hillarious how you can break 3k dps and still not even know how your class works.

Edited by idnewton

I was making a joke based on the recent events with the sorcerer representative questions which clearly went a mile over your head. Lighten up.

This comment also amuses me to no end. It's hillarious how you can break 3k dps and still not even know how your class works.

sorry I haven't heard about the recent events with the sorc rep so I guess I misunderstood :p Anyway I consider that "all burn crits heal the sent" rather than just crits from zen to be a mild oversight but still, I thank you for correcting me!

Edited by Bunions

Just to shake things up....

Krey'zhynn

2356.4 Deception Assassin(5/36/5), untrimmed.

Full 69s with 4pc. set bonus, 2 72 armorings (belt/bracers), Dread Guard Relics, one crafted level 54 implant

13/14 Willpower augs, 2795 Willpower, 1341.4 Force bonus damage

99.97% melee accuracy, 18.55% force crit, 68.90% multiplier

Level 54 implant is "Expert Experimental Resolve System" -- no aug

DG Relics are Boundless Ages and Elemental Transcendence

Biochem, so using reusable nano-stim/-adrenal