Pre 2.4 4v4 Tourny

Corsin

So... was thinking of setting up a 4v4 tourney on Sunday the 1st of September at 7PM East coast time, Tatooine Outlaws den.

CUT OFF DATE IS: Wednesday 28th Aug. Your post with your team needs to be in here before that time.

Everyone is welcome I just want a list of the people attending in here.... (Imps and Pubs welcome)

We ask that each person participating contributes 100k to prize money. (400k per team)

DYEFLB will contribute 1 million credits as prize money to start us off... Top 2 teams will receive the prize money at a 60% - 40% ratio.

Duel info:

Each 4v4 will be best of three.

There will be a losers bracket (so don't leave if you lose at the start).

Winner of the duels and winner of the losers bracket will receive the credits on a 60-40% ratio.

GROUND RULES :

Maximum of 2 stealth classes per group.

Maximum of 1 tank per group. (1 guard per group also)

Can use WZ Medpacs and Adrenals

Can use grenades

If anyone from outside the duelling groups interferes... the result will be void and duel will be redone ONLY IF the losing group believes it to be the cause of the loss and wants it to be redone. Any player interfering with the duel tourney will be black listed from any future events and their guild also.

Please post a list of the people running in your group and the name of your guild/team so I can keep track.

Wanting at least 6 teams to sign up for this for us to go ahead. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Current groups attending:

DYEFLB

Mad Cuz Bad

PD

BSSW

The Misfits

Edited by Corsin

I'd enjoy this. One question, do all group members need to be guildies? I have a friend from a PVE guild that would be interested in going with my group. Would that be allowed?

No it can be a bunch of friends, you're pve guildie is welcome :) but throw up a team name so I can keep track and design the brackets.

Edited by Corsin

Duel event tonight is cancelled.

Of all the groups and people who said they would "put something together" apparently none of which could organise a f u c k in a brothel and have not got back to me with any teams or confirmations.

failures

Edited by Corsin

Devil is back on JC for a bit, so he wanted me to post his team. Also banned on the forums. lol

Devil-Sniper

Blunti-Marauder

Justbodies-Juggernaut

Alba-Operative.

Sounds like things are going to get interesting!

Its already cancelled lol. This topic has been up for 2 weeks. Im not gonna bother reorganising it.