@Casual and other "good" rwz guilds

ballcart

I'm looking forward to stomping you trash players once you stop hiding behind your objective based gameplay. 4v4's are a completely different beast and all you scrub rwz guilds that delude yourselves into thinking you are skilled will be stomped.

After spend some time watching some steams I remembered how terrible everyone is at this game. I love that some alleged top players stupidly s key and click their abilities. Me and my team will be on the PTS all night ready to stomp anyone, I doubt we will lose a single game no matter what comp we choose to run.

In fact if any of you trash can even take 1 game off of us in the best of 3 I will pay each of you 5 million credits. Whisper Hoodnikka on PTS if you think you can handle it. Keep it mind I will be recording it and you will be embarassed.

Go look through his WoW armory. Sick.

Link yours please. Are you rank 6 on bloodlust 5v5?

Anyways I got home really late last night and I'm still drinking a bit so I'm probably making some stupid posts. The point is.. 5m gold (on pot5, only server I have money on sorry) each to any team who can beat mine in pts arena.

Link yours please. Are you rank 6 on bloodlust 5v5?

Anyways I got home really late last night and I'm still drinking a bit so I'm probably making some stupid posts. The point is.. 5m gold (on pot5, only server I have money on sorry) each to any team who can beat mine in pts arena.

Rank 6 on 5s.

No one in WoW takes 5s seriously, its considered the no skill bracket since Wrath.

Please please.

2s = superdupercompbased drunk yolo bracket

3s = skill bracket

5s = freeglad carry bracket

RBGs = PvE bracket

Edited by Laforet

Rank 6 on 5s.

No one in WoW takes 5s seriously, its considered the no skill bracket since Wrath.

Please please.

2s = superdupercompbased drunk yolo bracket

3s = skill bracket

5s = freeglad carry bracket

RBGs = PvE bracket

This is actually 100% spot on.

I'm looking forward to stomping you trash players once you stop hiding behind your objective based gameplay. 4v4's are a completely different beast and all you scrub rwz guilds that delude yourselves into thinking you are skilled will be stomped.

After spend some time watching some steams I remembered how terrible everyone is at this game. I love that some alleged top players stupidly s key and click their abilities. Me and my team will be on the PTS all night ready to stomp anyone, I doubt we will lose a single game no matter what comp we choose to run.

In fact if any of you trash can even take 1 game off of us in the best of 3 I will pay each of you 5 million credits. Whisper Hoodnikka on PTS if you think you can handle it. Keep it mind I will be recording it and you will be embarassed.

Why are you calling out Casual? I'm the one who is fielding the best team from Pot5. Please improve gear and skill and then come back to our forums and talk trash. Nub.

PS. Save us both some time and just mail me the 5 mil, and kick your own *** for three rounds.

Edited by Chocobo_Kramer

So my pug team beat breakfast twice, and an mvp team twice (Wurdlol smurf n turf kand and notsmash) lol.

Thanks for pumping up your egos in that 1v4 earlier though krunchy, it made it better when we beat them with 4 people...

Edited by Jakev-

So my pug team beat breakfast twice, and an mvp team twice (Wurdlol smurf n turf kand and notsmash) lol.

Thanks for pumping up your egos in that 1v4 earlier though krunchy, it made it better when we beat them with 4 people...

Hot n Dots!!!!